Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy, a family friend, my dad, my grandma, and myself, at any course.

Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy, a family friend, my dad, my grandma, and myself, at any course.

Let me know when, so I can make the tee time ahead of your sixsome! hehe

My dad at Pebble beach!

Thprs on any course with great greens!

31 great people in July on True Blue and Caledonia!!!

I would say my old college's roommate's step dad. That's the person that originally got me hooked on this game. There were many days he would come pick me up and we would go play somewhere. He now suffers from MS and can't play anymore. I'd do just about anything to get one more round with him.

If not a pro golfer, Bill Murray at Cypress Point or Pine Valley.

If a pro golfer, then Tom Watson at Turnberry.

Foursome would be Bill Murray, Tom Watson, and Graeme McDowell at any of the above or Royal Portrush. That would be a party of a round!

THP'ers at The Belfry on the Brabazon course

Wait....I already did that..... :D

If it was possible, a round with some of the greats like Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and the late Seve at any course would be a privilege

Bubba at Kapalua just cause I want to see if he can recreate the driver off the deck shot.

My old man at Royal Lytham & St. Annes. My family grew up not far from there and never had the money to be able to play somewhere like that, it always seemed off limits.

My dad at Augusta/Pebble Beach. Seeing Wolf Creek on TW'13 makes me want to go there with a foursome of friends.

Rickie at the Patriot...

Back