Nickent 4DX CB Women's Iron Set

play4him

Reaction score
Handicap
Can anyone tell me about these clubs ? I believe they come with a #4 & #5 hybrid, and the 6-SW irons. I'm looking at getting a set for my daughter, but haven't heard much about them.

Can you tell me which clubs you mean? GolferGal reviewed the Nickent Ladies set, but that is called the 3DX RC. If this is the one you mean, here is the link to her review and she is on tonight and can jump in with more details.

The Hackers Paradise Ladies Nickent 3DX RC

No, I'm talking about the 4DX CB irons with lady shafts.

Okay, I have not seen those at all. We gave away a set of the 4DX CB irons and I suppose you could have them reshafted with ladies shafts but from the factory, I am not sure Nickent offers them.

Edit: Further checking on their site does not show that they are available that way (unless I am missing something). But I am sure it is not a hard fix if someone would want them.

I've seen them on Golfio's website. They're listed as coming with a #4 & #5 hybrid, and the 6-SW irons. They come with the UST Speedrated 3 Ladies graphite shaft. I was hoping to hear from someone who had experience with them.

They are definitely on there which is so surprising because Nickent is SOOO High on the Nickent 3DX Ladies set. At the PGA Show in January they kept telling us how this is the best ladies set out there and that they were not making the 4DX for ladies or seniors, but would wait and do the 5DX Set.

They will be online tomorrow to post there thoughts in this section on the clubs.

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to hearing their thoughts.

They are definitely on there which is so surprising because Nickent is SOOO High on the Nickent 3DX Ladies set. At the PGA Show in January they kept telling us how this is the best ladies set out there and that they were not making the 4DX for ladies or seniors, but would wait and do the 5DX Set.

They will be online tomorrow to post there thoughts in this section on the clubs.

JB,

Any idea when Nickent will respond ?

They are based in CA, so it is still early there. But they will be online shortly to give their thoughts.

Last year when the 4DX CB Iron Sets were released there were a limited number of sets made with Women's shafts. They were the UST SR3 shafts as stated. After releasing the 3DX RC Women's Sets we stopped selling the 4DX CB's with the Women's shafts but there probably are still some available at different retail shops.

Thanks.

Last year when the 4DX CB Iron Sets were released there were a limited number of sets made with Women's shafts. They were the UST SR3 shafts as stated. After releasing the 3DX RC Women's Sets we stopped selling the 4DX CB's with the Women's shafts but there probably are still some available at different retail shops.

Thanks.

Can you tell me what the main differences are between the 4DX CB's and the 3DX RC's ?

The 4DX has a thinner top line and different ball flight path than that of the 3DX. the 3DX ladies set was one of the better ladies sets we tested at THP this year.

The club head is lighter in weight overall and has the weighting in different areas

If I remember right, the Ladies 3DX RC is a combo set. Hybrids for long irons, hybrid irons for mid irons, and cavity back irons for short irons.

If I remember right, the Ladies 3DX RC is a combo set. Hybrids for long irons, hybrid irons for mid irons, and cavity back irons for short irons.

That is correct. The 4DX CB can and in many cases does have hybrids for the 3 and 4 iron but the rest are regular CB irons. The 3DX RC has the hybrid irons for mid.

Well, I went ahead and bought a set of the 4DX CB's. It comes with the #4 & #5 hybrids, and 6-SW. It was too good of a deal to pass on. I think my daughter will enjoy the set.

Good luck and let us know how they work for her.

Back