Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Yeah, me too! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories.

TayLo is going in gimp. I'm coming out of being a gimp. Our picture taking ability may be the only thing worth writing about that day. HA. Balls will be hit. We will post a score and try again in July.

TayLo is going in gimp. I'm coming out of being a gimp. Our picture taking ability may be the only thing worth writing about that day. HA. Balls will be hit. We will post a score and try again in July.

I hit balls today.. Shoulder is bothering me a bit, but Ill live

I hit balls today.. Shoulder is bothering me a bit, but Ill live

Hate to hear it, bro. The wrist was feeling really awful late last week/this weekend, but the past 2 days, I have been totally pain free. I'm at that in between point where do I go hit golf balls on my day off on Friday, or say to hell with it, lets not push it and just put a tee in the ground on Tuesday. I'm leaning towards taking it easy until Tuesday.

Hate to hear it, bro. The wrist was feeling really awful late last week/this weekend, but the past 2 days, I have been totally pain free. I'm at that in between point where do I go hit golf balls on my day off on Friday, or say to hell with it, lets not push it and just put a tee in the ground on Tuesday. I'm leaning towards taking it easy until Tuesday.

I am playing 18 tomorrow and maybe Sunday when I go into St Louis to watch the Cards, but maybe not Sunday.. depends on what happens tomorrow.

I feel like I haven't participated in this thread much recently. So,

Long term forecasting has Branson at 84-90-94 for the Invitational. Not that long term forecasting is ever accurate.

Hope the course sells plenty of water and sports drinks.

~Rock

I feel like I haven't participated in this thread much recently. So,

Long term forecasting has Branson at 84-90-94 for the Invitational. Not that long term forecasting is ever accurate.

Hope the course sells plenty of water and sports drinks.

~Rock

That's actually not bad compared to TX weather.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Yea, I can handle the 90s, did it all last year. Hopefully its not too humid though.

Is this going to be one of those courses that has those giant fans blowing on the greens?

~Rock

Do the carts have gps on them?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Hows the sunday round looking at Murder Rock?
How many are signed up an any price breaks in the works?
Thought I saw a list somewhere, but can't find it lol

Hows the sunday round looking at Murder Rock?
How many are signed up an any price breaks in the works?
Thought I saw a list somewhere, but can't find it lol

Last I knew, we were at about 14 I believe for Sunday. And I believe we're looking at around $70-$80 for Murder Rock.

Last I knew, we were at about 14 I believe for Sunday. And I believe we're looking at around $70-$80 for Murder Rock.

No group rate?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

So there ya go. TH was working that all out, that's why we've been trying to track down sign ups and people already signed up.

J4U is still trying to tie up some loose ends and see if he can come which would give us 15 I believe and then there is one more guy, Shanep, but he hasn't responded to any of my PMs and hasn't been on the forum lately, so I cannot say we wont get to 16, but I am doubting it at this point

That's cool guys. Not trying to put blame on anyone. I appreciate the effort you guys are putting into this. Its a little pricey for me, but its not every day I play golf in Branson! I am really looking forward to this!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

J4U is still trying to tie up some loose ends and see if he can come which would give us 15 I believe and then there is one more guy, Shanep, but he hasn't responded to any of my PMs and hasn't been on the forum lately, so I cannot say we wont get to 16, but I am doubting it at this point

I can try to email him if you want?

That's cool guys. Not trying to put blame on anyone. I appreciate the effort you guys are putting into this. Its a little pricey for me, but its not every day I play golf in Branson! I am really looking forward to this!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

It is certainly not cheap, and we apologize, but can only work with what the courses give us. Two more guys and we should get a discount. So lets keep our fingers crossed.

In the meantime..

MR-Hole141.jpg

BransonMOGolfCourseResortMurderRockParThree.jpg

It is certainly not cheap, and we apologize, but can only work with what the courses give us. Two more guys and we should get a discount. So lets keep our fingers crossed.

In the meantime..

MR-Hole141.jpg

BransonMOGolfCourseResortMurderRockParThree.jpg

No need to apologize. I understand. I will gladly pay $80 for that! Its just a little more than what i am used too. Should I take more than 2 dozen balls? Looks like you can loose quite a few on that course. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3

No need to apologize. I will gladly pay $80 for that! Its just a little more than I am used too. Should I take more than 2 dozen balls? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I hope to give you an answer, at least about Ledgestone, after Tuesday.

Cool, great effort TH and Jeff! What I don't spend on green fees I'll spend on balls lol.

Back