Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 THP Invitational Series will be kicking off in March of 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Today we are honored to open up signup with all the details on stop #6 of the 2013 THP Invitational Series and this one is sponsored by Lamkin.

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational looks like, check out these pictures from the recent event in Atlanta.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37658-THP-Invitational-1-Recap-amp-Pictures

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2013 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event will be $79
This includes:
*Lamkin Grip Samples
*Lamkin Hat
*Lamkin Gripes
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls

When & Where
July 13th, 2013
Ledgestone Country Club
A Branson golf course like no other. With panoramic vistas of the ancient Ozark Mountains and the spectacular natural beauty of serene water, faultless Bentgrass greens and tree-lined Zoysia fairways, LedgeStone inspires Branson golfers and non-golfers alike.

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
Tee Times Begin at 11am
This is limited to 32 golfers at this time.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Lamkin being the title sponsor has graciously provided us with some fantastic prizes.
Invitational Winners - Each will receive full set of grips including putter grip + $100 Gift Card (each) to Golf Galaxy.
Closest To The Pin - 8 Lamkin Grips
Both winners will receive THP Invitational Champions Trophies.
Winners will also be featured in the THP Event Hall of Fame.

Dinner
Post tournament, participants will be invited to get together at a local restaurant for dinner, drinks and fun. GolferGal and myself will be there and personally buy the winners their 1st beverage of the evening (age restrictions apply).

Dinner will be at the Applebee's in Branson, MO at 6:30PM
1836 W 76 Country Blvd Branson, MO 65616
(417) 336-5053

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots. Therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. To do so, send a Private Message to GolferGal that you would like a spot and she will give you payment details.

Signup payment is non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances will be handled on an individual basis

Teams

threeboysdad & capt.dru

JeffReedMO & Jman
TexasHacker & J4U

Zenger & texasbrons
mcook77 & Dance_Business

woody_74 & bigtazz53
darnall & Johnny mojo

Illinimick & manlai
MUTiger & Sharkhat

jholl2277 & GregZee
McRock & bulldog

Last edited:
Beautiful looking course and an excellent prize. Have fun folks!

Twelve Oaks Inn (Some very great reviews)
Rate: $54.95 for Two Queens
Distance from Course: 5.3 Miles
http://twelveoaksbranson.com/index.html

Dinner Plans:
We will be heading to Applebees following Saturday's round for some post invitational food and beverages. Here is the address to the restaurant and they have confirmed they can fit all of us.

Applebees Bar and Grill
1836 W 76 Country Blvd Branson, MO 65616
(417) 336-5053

Friday Round - Branson Creek (First Tee Time is 1:34 at a cost of $75 each player)

Bulldog
SharkHat
Woody_74
GregZee

Illinimick
McRock
Jholl
ShaneP

JeffReedMO
Johnny Mojo
TexasBrons
Manlai

Sunday Pairings at Murder Rock Starting at 8AM

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Tee Time
Cookie
Johnny Mojo
Gregzee
Darnall

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Tee Time
Cpt. Dru
Dance_Business
Illinimick
Bulldog

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Tee Time
Jman
Texashacker34
J4U
SharkHat

4[SUP]th[/SUP] Tee Time
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Manlai

5th Tee Time
MU Tiger
Texasbrons
BigTazz53

Last edited:
PM sent, will be there one way or another.

awesome looking scenic course, and great prizes for attendees and the winners!

Course looks amazing.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My PM is in as well.

That course looks gorgeous.....on the road right now will send PM later

Fellas, it just got real. #ShowMeTHPGolf

First off, LedgeStone has been an absolute pleasure to deal with while organizing this event. I couldn't be any happier with our course selection for this invitational. I honestly feel they are as excited to host us, as I am to be playing there. Please, take a second to send them a Tweet at @LedgeStoneCC and thank them for hosting our event or check them out on Facebook. Be sure to tag The Hackers Paradise in your posts on their page. It would be greatly appreciated.

Second, give our event sponsor a thanks while you are it. You may Tweet them at @LamkinGrips and like them on Facebook as well. They have line up some great prizes for us and I am really excited to have them as our Invitational sponsor. Again, be sure to tag The Hackers Paradise in your Tweets and in your Facebook messages.

That sounds like it is going to be a fantastic event! Have fun all!

Fellas, it just got real. #ShowMeTHPGolf

First off, LedgeStone has been an absolute pleasure to deal with while organizing this event. I couldn't be any happier with our course selection for this invitational. I honestly feel they are as excited to host us, as I am to be playing there. Please, take a second to send them a Tweet at @LedgeStoneCC and thank them for hosting our event or check them out on Facebook. Be sure to tag The Hackers Paradise in your posts on their page. It would be greatly appreciated.

Second, give our event sponsor a thanks while you are it. You may Tweet them at @LamkinGrips and like them on Facebook as well. They have line up some great prizes for us and I am really excited to have them as our Invitational sponsor. Again, be sure to tag The Hackers Paradise in your Tweets and in your Facebook messages.

I also want to thank Jeff. He has been awesome at communicating with me and the course. Without him we wouldn't have a course. I think you are going to like what we picked out, I really really do

I also want to thank Jeff. He has been awesome at communicating with me and the course. Without him we wouldn't have a course. I think you are going to like what we picked out, I really really do

Thanks, dude. Awesome team effort. Now we just gotta find some place for people to sleep and eat.

I just hope it doesn't fill up to fast I don't get paid til Friday... Need more expendable income.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I just hope it doesn't fill up to fast I don't get paid til Friday... Need more expendable income.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think you will be fine, dude. Looking forward to teeing it up with you in Branson.

looks like a great setup folks! Should be a blast.

I have sent my PM to GG. Back to back weekends of golf with THP in the summer!!!! All I need is a Wrapped Sprinter & I'll be really rolling! Speaking of Sprinters.... Hey JB sending you a PM.

I would be here in a heart beat!!!! However, I will be in San Diego over these dates and will not be able to make it. You guys and girls will have a blast!

BOOOOO! Missouri needed another AF Ambassador. LOL. Understand, man. See ya' this weekend in Dallas.

I would be here in a heart beat!!!! However, I will be in San Diego over these dates and will not be able to make it. You guys and girls will have a blast!

Well that is unfortunate.

PM sent, I can't wait till my first THP outing. Thank you Jeff and TexasHacker "Taylor" I believe for all your hard work.

Once we start getting some confirmations of those attending, we can start helping out with travel plans, car pool options for those that might want to attend but don't want to come alone or want to split costs with someone, etc. If you are attending, be sure to give us a heads up in this thread. We are going to start working on Sunday rounds as well soon, so let us know how long you plan to stay.

And payment sent, I am official. BOOM!!

Back