A thread for SoCal golfers.

That sounds awesome Jimny! Yes I will have access to a car. Where abouts were you thinking?

July 6th, 656am @ Anaheim Hills.
1. Nothing but net
2. Jimnycricket65
3. VACANT
4. VACANT

Anyone? Looking to get out tomorrow, would like to play with some THPers. Have car, will travel. :)

I have a early round tomorrow with friends from work otherwise I would say yes.

July 6th, 656am @ Anaheim Hills.
1. Nothing but net
2. Jimnycricket65
3. VACANT
4. VACANT

Throw my name down on that list bug boy!!

what is the damage to play?

Alright, playing Coyote Hills tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone played here before?

Did anyone make it to the Golf Smith opening?

Did anyone make it to the Golf Smith opening?

Made it out there. Once the drawing for the 1,000.00 prize was announced and the 100+ crowd found out there would only be one winner, the store emptied quickly.

Made it out there. Once the drawing for the 1,000.00 prize was announced and the 100+ crowd found out there would only be one winner, the store emptied quickly.

LMAO! That would happen haha. I bet everyone was a bit upset.

LMAO! That would happen haha. I bet everyone was a bit upset.

It was amazingly funny. People were picking their kids up from the putting green and walking right out, a few people that were in the hitting bays put their clubs on the demo racks and walked out. I bought the red adipure shoes.

It was amazingly funny. People were picking their kids up from the putting green and walking right out, a few people that were in the hitting bays put their clubs on the demo racks and walked out. I bought the red adipure shoes.

Geez lol. It's almost like they were on a timer haha. 5...4...3...2...1..... And the winner is _______! Dam we didn't win, let's roll!

I'm gonna set up a round to use the Robinson Ranch coupon next Sunday. Anyone else want to get in? I figure 9:15 should be a good time to get out there.

I'm gonna set up a round to use the Robinson Ranch coupon next Sunday. Anyone else want to get in? I figure 9:15 should be a good time to get out there.

Put me down for a possible and I really wont know till Saturday. If you get another three then that is fine and I will get in the next one.

Saturday, July 6th, 656am @ Anaheim Hills.
1. Nothing but net
2. Jimnycricket65
3. White Rhino
4. VACANT

Saturday, July 6th, 656am @ Anaheim Hills.
1. Nothing but net
2. Jimnycricket65
3. White Rhino
4. C-Mac13

See you all there (on time, Rhino).

If anyone drops out of this one let me know.

Was gonna try to make this, unfortunately not goin to be able to. I have family flying in on the 5th, don't think they would be too happy if I took off on Saturday.

Back