Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

I'll be playing highlands and Bowes creek Saturday and Sunday in a tournament.

I'll have some thoughts after

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Best of luck to you in your tournement. I'll be trying my best to get my swing down in the meantime.

My trip to the range was a disaster

Good luck. Is that the GolfWeek event?

Best of luck to you in your tournement. I'll be trying my best to get my swing down in the meantime.

I'm sure you'll be in prime shape with a week of range time.

I've golfed like twice in a months time , and I cannot remember a time I've hit the ball better. The pixie dust is probably about to run out just in time for thp event lol .

Catching up on the thread has been very amusing. I honored tpluff and I will be paired with the GrandDaddy dreamteam. We will dazzle and confuse them (at least I confuse myself when golfing). This will be a fun weekend!

So fridays round Bridges of Poplar creek 1:30 is this correct??:golf3:

See you there... a little nervous and excited at the same time like a virgin on prom night...

dam this weather! I was going to head to the range after the gym and I look outside and trees branches are practically flying off the trunks...

How many do you have for Friday ? I am coming up Friday and I think google said 4+ hrs so I guess I could leave earlier and probably make it to play if there is room for one more. I'll have to fond the Friday course as I would probably drive right to it , play then go check in to my room

How many do you have for Friday ? I am coming up Friday and I think google said 4+ hrs so I guess I could leave earlier and probably make it to play if there is room for one more. I'll have to fond the Friday course as I would probably drive right to it , play then go check in to my room

I pretty sure there is room for more. That would be cool if you could make it

There is room Hitman. Come on up!

Let me look over some maps and see what kind of time I'm looking at, I'll let you know for sure this weekend , but I don't see any reason I can'tbe there to play Friday.

Sounds good. We aren't teeing off until 1:30, so you should have some time to get up there.

Bring your skates and we can find a 6am drop-in to get loose!

There is a 6am halfway between the hotel and the course, and we'd be happy to welcome 2 friends of mine.

On second thought, we better keep our schedule clear in case any THPers need to be bailed out of County.

County doesn't happen til Vegas so we're good to play!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

yeah, you're right, you probably won't.. hah!

I'm going to talk a TON of hockey. Especially to Hawk.

I'll gladly talk hockey with you day and night!

Dan

Hey Dan! Looking like we'll need 4 tee times now instead of three.

Hey Dan! Looking like we'll need 4 tee times now instead of three.

Sorta figured such, looks like 15 of us?

Dan

Back