What is your career low round and where was it?

Just hit 94 which is my career best and that was at Sharpley golf club which is at Sunderland Tyne and wear in England

July 26, 2012 @ Hidden Creek Golf Club 6400 yds. 35-31 6 birds, no bogies for a 66.

Need to update mine. Shot 76 on my par 72 home course twice last month from 6150 yrds. Previous best was 77.

That update didn't last long! Set a new personal best today with a +2, 74 at my home course, in really wet conditions. Area has had about 4 inches of rain since Wednesday. Had not expectations today and would have been happy with anything in the mid-80's. Playing some fantastic golf right now.

That update didn't last long! Set a new personal best today with a +2, 74 at my home course, in really wet conditions. Area has had about 4 inches of rain since Wednesday. Had not expectations today and would have been happy with anything in the mid-80's. Playing some fantastic golf right now.

Awesome job man!

I know I can get another 79 at the new Painted Hills from the blue (back) tees. I shot a 39 on the back nine today and a few days ago I shot a 40 on the front. With an 81, 83 and 84 in the last five rounds, it's coming. My only 79 was from the whites, so a 79 from the blues will beat that for sure.

#matteroftime

Playing a round with a good friend in Scotland at a course in Crieff. Shot 67 off the back tees. That was way back in '99. Ah the good old days.

I know I can get another 79 at the new Painted Hills from the blue (back) tees. I shot a 39 on the back nine today and a few days ago I shot a 40 on the front. With an 81, 83 and 84 in the last five rounds, it's coming. My only 79 was from the whites, so a 79 from the blues will beat that for sure.

#matteroftime

And 11 days later it happened! 38 on the back and 41 on the front (played the back nine first).

#postingthisinasmanythreadsasican

Low round was 66 on two local courses. One called Blue mountain rating 71.0 slope 110. The other course was Fairview rating was 67.4 slope 121. While not my best score it is what I consider my best round was a 74 I shot in a college tournamnet that we played in an actual tropical storm. At points it looked like scenes right out of caddy shack with the wind and rain. I remember hitting 5 extra clubs and still coming up short.

I remember hitting 5 extra clubs and still coming up short.

Those rounds are so much fun to remember. I have the same "best round but not best score" played my senior year in high school at our regional tourney with steady 40 mph winds and some rain. Shot +1 71. It was crazy good for me considering the conditions.

I still remember hitting driver, 3W, 3W, knockdown 8i into the first (not too long par 5) hole. I hit every shot on the screws and knocked that 8i to a foot for par. I bombed the drive and don't think I got it out there 175. Was 20 years ago and I doubt I'll ever forget that round.

Rope hooked with my HTC One

This is late to do as I didn't even think about finding this thread, but I broke my personal best, on my home course, earlier this week.

Shot 36-33 for -3 69. first time ever in the 60s and did so with seven birdies which might also be a Canadan round record. It was pretty awesome. The slope/rating is 71.8/132.

I snapped a photo of the ball -- I've come a long way from 'hating' yellow balls.

20130716_232741.jpg

For me it was just two weeks ago. I went 39/35=74 (par 71). Everything was automatic for me. I hit 11/14 fairways and 14/18 gir with 28 putts. It was at Royal Crest GC in Columbia Station, OH

My new lowest round was this past Wednesday. I played the first 5 holes in rain then since I live in South Texas when the rain stopped it got incredibly hot and humid. I shot an even par round of 72 with 3 birdies and an eagle. I shot my first under round 9 holes ever. It was a really short and easy course. Then to make it even better as i was getting into my truck to leave the course the sky opened up and the wind got up to 60 mph and torrential downpour. We got about 2 inches of rain in 30 minutes. It was fun driving home.

Thanks and yea I don't hit too many GIR's but my chipping is very very good, usually just tap in distance and ​I had the chip in for eagle.

64 at my home course Clarmond Country Club.

It's only a nine hole course, so it does lend itself to a bit of a chance at shooting lower scores but I did play lights out for the better part of 18 holes.

33 the first time around with a par on the par five fourth and a bogey on the par five ninth. (par is 36)
31 the second time around. eagle the fourth, and birdied three of the last four holes!

some of the best golf I have ever played has been in the last month. Just won the club tournament two weeks ago, and shot the 64 the night before!

won the club tourney by one stroke and had a six shot lead going into the championship nine. 34, 38, 41. got so hot and tired and dehydrated the last nine holes... too much beer not enough water!

I've played from 1999-2004 then didn't play until half of April this year. I used to be a much better player, but I like to stay in the now. :)

Shot a 77 from the white (back) tees at Patriziale in Switzerland. First time I played the course, it was an absolute stunning round with two big blow-up holes that cost me 5 strokes. It was blistering hot and the sweat just made my club slide out of my hands, twice.. One made my ball go in the water, causing me to make a triple and the other time I pushed the ball to the right, behind some trees causing a double. Still very happy with the round ;)

On my home course (par71, 71.8/133) I've shot a 74,I hope to equal that today :)

Last edited:
My best is an 84 at Sandy Ridge Golf Course in Dunn, NC. To be honest, it's a pretty flat course with not a lot of trouble (69.6/113), but I was still proud of it.

Last Thursday and it was Cypress Bay golf course in Little River NC. Near myrtle beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 73 almost a year ago at Highland Pacific in Victoria, British Columbia while I was on vacation sounds mediocre at best with all the low rounds in the 60's being posted here. The "hackers" on here are anything but. :)

Shot a 70 at Valleywood in Ohio. Par 71. Had 6 birdies-most ever for me.

Shot my best round today of 74, 2 over on the front and 1 over on the back, at Whistler golf club, Whistler BC.(70.1/128)

101_0163.jpg

July 26, 2012 Hidden Creek Golf Club 72.5/126 Par 72 6410 yds. 6 under 66......6 birdies, no bogeys, no gimmes, no mulligans........

The link is a picture of the scorecard. I framed it to save the memory cause I'll probably never do it again LOL

Some scores almost make me drool :clapp:

I've played my PB yesterday, 74 on par 71 (71.8/133) :)

Shot 74 +4 at Village Green in Mundelein... Was even through front 9 but could keep it going.

Back