Most comfortable golf shoe known to man, woman or child?

I should be more flexible.

flexible-bending-girl.png

How do you know I can't do that now?

I've seen your shoes. What else?

When have you ever seen my golf shoes???

(My super-comfortable golf shoes that I found only after trying on numerous different brands and models in order to find the one that best fit my feet.)

I wear nothing but rockports for casual shoes. Only because they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I'm thinking to drill some holes in them and try adding soft spikes...

My guess is that they're exactly the same since you're so consistent.

My other 2 pair of super-comfortable golf shoes that I found only after trying on numerous different brands and models in order to find the one that best fit my feet are different colors than the ones in the photo.

My other 2 pair of super-comfortable golf shoes that I found only after trying on numerous different brands and models in order to find the one that best fit my feet are different colors than the ones in the photo.

Then I don't need to see them. I can imagine what they look like.

So you believe that I have 2 other pair of super-comfortable golf shoes that I found only after trying on numerous different brands and models in order to find the one that best fit my feet and that they are different colors than the ones in the photo, so you don't need to see them?

So you believe that I have 2 other pair of super-comfortable golf shoes that I found only after trying on numerous different brands and models in order to find the one that best fit my feet and that they are different colors than the ones in the photo, so you don't need to see them?

Are they magic shoes?

Sure - I'd like to see them. One pair at a time and you have to model them.

Sure - I'd like to see them. One pair at a time and you have to model them.

That wasn't my question. My question was whether, when you said

you meant that you didn't need to see them because you believe that I have them?

Harry - Do you like your shoes?

I guess this means no deal.

Back