These aren't made specifically for a front pocket but they are SUPER thin and small. I've used one for a few years now and absolutely love it.

ALL-ETT Ripstop Nylon wallet

10201-B__66717.1328199568.1280.1280.jpg

I have a small (4.2" diagonal -- same size as my s4 screen) RFID blocking wallet with external money-clip. Love it (except at work where I have to take my card-key out of it). When it wears out, I'll be replacing with the same or similar.

Mine is huge and I cant wait to get a new one. The wife got it for me when we were still dating when she went to Italy. Now that we are married I asked if I could get a new and she said yes! Sweet. I am really getting a bunch of great ideas here thanks guys.

I love the front pocket wallet!

I made the switch about 5 years ago from a bifold wallet to a fossil wallet/money clip and will never go back. I tried once to go back to a back pocket wallet and don't know how I ever did it in the first place. The first fossil wallet I tried has a mechanical snap type clip and have since made the switch to a magnetic clip. IMO the magnet is way better and thiner.

This is the one I have now
http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/me...ze=1000&pn=c&cm_vc=331257&imagePath=ML3235200

http://smartmoneyclip.com/smart-money-clip-polished-stainless.html

My mom got this for me for a stocking stuffer for Christmas a few years ago. I was like, "What the heck am I going to do with this?!!" To myself of course. You can't hurt your mom's feelings over a gift. I have never broken a credit card in my wallet, or suffered back problems from having a wallet in my pocket, so I don't get that really, but I just got tired of having every card in the world at my disposal when 99% of the time, I need some cash, a debit card, my ID, and a credit card. I started using this several months ago and don't see me going back to a wallet again. Guess what's in it? Some cash, a debit card, my ID, and a credit card. If I need another card, I grab it and slide it in the holder. Easy Peasy.

I am the opposite, but I carry an oversized wallet. Its long, but still skinny. Too many travel cards to keep with me at times and it stays thin. One thing I noticed with it is that because of its length, it covers the entire cheek (Im not trying to be funny here) and does not bother me like my smaller one did.

This is where I am now. Mine can hold a passport if needed but is not bulky at all. I like the idea of something smaller that could fit in my front pocket but I usually carry cash and I am not a money clip fan.

I just got one of these wallets a couple of months ago and really like it. 4 slots for cards, plus 1 slot for an ID and elastic bands on the inside for money. It carries everything that I need. Plus, it has RFID protection if that's important to you.

http://wurkinstiffs.com/rfid-magic-wallet-red.html

I picked up one of these from Buffalo leather wallet/clip from Orvis. It holds about 8 cards and has a strong magnet for a good amount of cash. I love it full size wallets are a pita.
null-34.jpg
[/IMG]

I picked up one of these from Buffalo leather wallet/clip from Orvis. It holds about 8 cards and has a strong magnet for a good amount of cash. I love it full size wallets are a pita.
null-34.jpg
[/IMG]

This is what I carry. A differnt brand and in black. Ill never go back

This is my solution

I switched to a front-pocket wallet probably five years ago, and in the last year have gone to just a money clip with my ID, debit card, credit card, and usually two $20s. I have other cards in my old front-pocket wallet in my travel bag.

I love it, and don't ever miss having my wallet with me.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

I've been using a Tumi front pocket wallet for many, many years and it has been great! The "Ridge" or "Bridge" or whatever it's called does look interesting though...

I switched back in high school but I just put my wallet in my front pocket. There are quite a few options to check out if I ever make the decision to go with something smaller.

For many years, I've been using a "trifold" wallet that fits nicely into my front pocket. I can't stand having a wallet (or anything else, really) in my back pocket.

The front pocket wallet works best if you are willing to just put in cash and basic ID, plus maybe a credit or debit card. My wallet can accommodate about 10 cards if needed, but it's mostly card-free these days.

I like it better than a money clip, because there are frequently times when I need to accumulate various reminder notes, business cards, reciepts, etc in one place, and money clips just don't cut it. Mostly reminder notes...my memory is atrocious when it comes to stuff like remembering to get groceries, fill the car with gas, pay bills, etc.

I'm definitely gonna try one now. There are lots of good examples/options in here so I may end up with 2 or 3 but I'm 100% getting away from the back-pocket wallets.

I've gone back and forth with wallets over the last couple of years. It is interesting that this thread popped up though, as driving 4.5 hours home from vacation yesterday, my back started bothering me from my wallet in my back pocket. The suggestions listed here are intriguing and I will have to try some out.

I hate big, fat wallets as well. I hate things in my front pockets even more though. Keys and loose change is enough in front. Not sure id ever be comfortable with a clip, or anything in the front. I use a simple, folding, money clip wallet that holds the essential cards and cash in as compact a form as possible. Here's the current one from Levenger. It's not easy to find a good money clip wallet.

http://www.levenger.com/Cases-15/Mens-Wallets-529/Bomber-Jacket-Moneyclip-Wallet-Core-8054.aspx

Check out bellroy.com - they make some pretty awesome wallets for all types of people (from bare essentials to travel wallets) that are designed to be as thin as possible.

If you could get these with an RFID shield, I would definitely buy one.

Check out bellroy.com - they make some pretty awesome wallets for all types of people (from bare essentials to travel wallets) that are designed to be as thin as possible.

I know I carry too much stuff in my wallet but I've already wasted too much brain power trying to slim it down. I just deal with the front pocket bulge. I do keep a slim card wallet and a money clip for occasions when I either only need a couple of things or when I really mind the front pocket bulge.

I stick with the minimum in my front pocket wallet. Harder to lose or get pick pocketed then traditional back wallets. Especially wearing golf shorts or cargo shorts.... Traditional back wallets fall out pretty easy while sitting....

I stick with the minimum in my front pocket wallet. Harder to lose or get pick pocketed then traditional back wallets. Especially wearing golf shorts or cargo shorts.... Traditional back wallets fall out pretty easy while sitting....

I may sit sideways and break some cards but I've never had one fall out.

I got a fossil. I'll follow up more when it gets here.

I use a regular wallet and just keep it in the front pocket. Never have any issues.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back