Nike Crush Golf Ball

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I read your review and the Crush looks like a good ball for me to try. My swing speed is in the right range, and what golfer can't use a few more yards? LOL! I can definitely use an increase in accuracy too. Great review. Thanks.

• Admin
I read your review and the Crush looks like a good ball for me to try. My swing speed is in the right range, and what golfer can't use a few more yards? LOL! I can definitely use an increase in accuracy too. Great review. Thanks.

Thank you for the kind words. This ball came in and we thought of it as nothing more than a regular 2 piece golf ball. And part of that is true. You are not going to get a lot of spin or feel out of the Crush. But the ball did fly further and straighter.

Thank you for the kind words. This ball came in and we thought of it as nothing more than a regular 2 piece golf ball. And part of that is true. You are not going to get a lot of spin or feel out of the Crush. But the ball did fly further and straighter.

Hey JB, how would you compare the crush to the new e5 or the e6? Looks like it's a mix, e5.5 (straighter, and higher). Do you like the crush over the bridgestone offerings?

• Admin
They are very different golf balls. The e5 is a high ball flight with a soft cover. The e6 is a 3 piece ball with a harder cover. This as you said would be more a combo of the two. however it is not extremely high like the e5 is. All 3 are good balls if they fit your game. This plays similarly to the e6 in distance and accuracy (possibly a little longer) but is not quite as soft.

For some reason I thought this ball would be colored orange. :banghead:

Sounds like the target audience for the Nike Crush is the same as for the E6+, so I should give these Nikes a try. I've never been a Nike Golf fan, but these might change my mind. They're also a few bucks cheaper than the E6+ balls too.

These will go on my list for balls to try next year.

Thanks for your unbiased and thorough review, JB. It sounds like it would suit my game very well. Right now I play the Noodle+.

I would venture to say that if you like the noodle, you would like these quite a bit.

I saw these at Dick's this week. I have to say if they are as long as the Nike Juice then there is definately some truth to these balls. I played a box of juice this summer and I was flying a 7 iron 165 and that is long for me. Nike sure knows how to make balls do what they say they do. I'm gonna try a box of these this winter and see how they do in the cold.

Back