New Srixon Z Star Samples Available

BogeyMan60

Reaction score
Handicap
My Gut
Srixon just tweeted out that there are samples of the new Z Stars available at Dick's, Golf Galaxy, TGW, PGA Superstores, and Edwin Watts. Great opportunity to put the ball through its paces and get some good per release reviews and feedback out on THP!

Thanks for the heads up. So I can just walk in, ask and it's free?

I just posted a something about this. Looks like here in Canada at golftown you can now buy the new ones by the dozen. Saw them there last night.

Srixon just tweeted out that there are samples of the new Z Stars available at Dick's, Golf Galaxy, TGW, PGA Superstores, and Edwin Watts. Great opportunity to put the ball through its paces and get some good per release reviews and feedback out on THP!

I'll swing by my local Dicks's this afternoon to see if they have any in. I played the XV alot this past year and really liked the ball.

Thanks for the heads up. So I can just walk in, ask and it's free?

That's the impression I was under. I'm gonna be disappointed if I drive 45 minutes for nothing,lol

Makes me wish any of those chains were even remotely close to me, closest one is a GG that's roughly 8 1/2 hours away...

I just posted a something about this. Looks like here in Canada at golftown you can now buy the new ones by the dozen. Saw them there last night.

Don't F with me man. This would make my day! Stripe down the left side and says Zstars and everything? (sorry, that's sarcasm, not an insult, I'm just in disbelief). Thanks for that heads up! Hopefully my Ottawa store has them too! Regardless, thanks OP for the heads up, I'm going to Buffalo early next week and hopefully they'll have some (unless Pin is right and I can buy a dozen tonight!)

Don't F with me man. This would make my day! Stripe down the left side and says Zstars and everything? (sorry, that's sarcasm, not an insult, I'm just in disbelief). Thanks for that heads up! Hopefully my Ottawa store has them too! Regardless, thanks OP for the heads up, I'm going to Buffalo early next week and hopefully they'll have some (unless Pin is right and I can buy a dozen tonight!)

I looked on the back of the box and they were talking about the spinskin. In the top right hand corner of the box in a red banner it said "new"

They have lots of the old boxes there of the z-stars that do not have the "new" banner in the corner.

I will stop in there on my way home from work if I remember and double check

I looked on the back of the box and they were talking about the spinskin. In the top right hand corner of the box in a red banner it said "new"

They have lots of the old boxes there of the z-stars that do not have the "new" banner in the corner.

I will stop in there on my way home from work if I remember and double check

That is absolutely awesome. Really hope they're in my Ottawa store later. Thanks again for the heads up :)

It's not entirely clear just how to go about obtaining those samples. Would love to buy a sleeve or something - wonder what the process is?

I went by Dicks on my lunch break. Guy referred to a marketing sheet and said sample pack not available til 8/8 and only free when you spend something like $30 on Cleveland or Srixon gear.

Well then.

I went by Dicks on my lunch break. Guy referred to a marketing sheet and said sample pack not available til 8/8 and only free when you spend something like $30 on Cleveland or Srixon gear.

Well then.

Sample block.

Well then.

If that's the case, I really wish they wouldn't use the word sample. It's like when restaurants use the words 'Shrimp Scampi' on a menu. C'mon man...

Haha. Well it could be possible the guy at Dicks was reading it wrong but I was close enough to see it and they had highlighted the dates. If anyone else has a differ eat experience I will go from there.

You get two free balls w the purchase of 24.99 or more of srix/clev gear

Tappin my iPhone5

I am really looking forward to giving these a try. I have been trying a lot of different products this summer and I have yet to settle on one that I really like. I would welcome suggestions along with what you like about that particular ball.

I'm waiting till they are released early next month to give them a try. Have a feeling ill need more than two to fully test them out.

Tappin my iPhone5

Check your local stores for the new dozens. We received our first shipment yesterday and they're on the floor for public consumption.

Not sure how others are handling the samples, but Srixon wanted us to hand them out to anyone purchasing any tour ball.

Check your local stores for the new dozens. We received our first shipment yesterday and they're on the floor for public consumption.

Not sure how others are handling the samples, but Srixon wanted us to hand them out to anyone purchasing any tour ball.

Dicks had a specific release date for the new z stars. Think they said it was 8/3. Won't see them on their shelves before then.

Tappin my iPhone5

They have an "official" launch date of 8/8 but no hard embargo that we've been made aware of.

Ummm. Hey buddy. I will take a few of those. :)

They gave thousands of free sleeves away in Australia so I'm guessing they'd do the same in other countries. I got 4 free sleeves :)

Thanks for the heads up BogeyMan60

Thanks for the heads up BogeyMan60

Anytime bud. I'm gonna be real disappointed if we're not able to get these without spending the $24.99, if that's the case the message they put out on twitter was very misleading.

Got one of the samples at Golfsmith Wednesday while buying a box of ProV1. Was just given one, didnt know about them. Haven't had a chance to play it. It is yellow, a nice yellow, but yellow is a bit different for me.

Neat to be one of the first to try this. I will try to post a review. I can play a whole round with the same ball, so maybe I can make it last.

Back