My dear this is FREAKING hilarious! I don't think you could have had a crappier day! Lol. I might try to hit it.

Are you sure that's poop? Looks like mushy candy bar...

Not even worth picking it up...let it sit there and take any and all penalty strokes that come of it

Not even worth picking it up...let it sit there and take any and all penalty strokes that come of it

Exactly!!! the main mess was just out of the shot - it was a direct hit from a super high wedge shot - luckily it "released" a bit

I would've just hit the ball. Really funny situation, but not that big of a deal to play it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

As has been said, everyone knows the real rules but even if I was playing matchplay I'd let the person abandon that ball and drop a new one. At some point common sense has to prevail.

As has been said, everyone knows the real rules but even if I was playing matchplay I'd let the person abandon that ball and drop a new one. At some point common sense has to prevail.

Yupp, sometimes you just have to let it go even if the rules say otherwise.

I don't care want the rule is. I'm cleaning it or useing another ball. I'm not a professional golfer.

Back