SaffaClint

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.3
I had a delivery at work this morning and opened the box to find my brand new Scotty Cameron Fastback putter and was stoked. I went to the course at lunch time and putted a bit with it and I'm super happy with it. Got back from lunch and was still on cloud 9, could my day get any better? Hells yea! About an hour ago another delivery, could it really be, really? I opened the box inside and there were a shiny new set of Cobra Amp Cell Pro irons, yeeeessssssssss! Heading to the practice range for an hour after work to hit them, so excited !

Awesome! You should post that in the what did you buy today thread

I had a delivery at work this morning and opened the box to find my brand new Scotty Cameron Fastback putter and was stoked. I went to the course at lunch time and putted a bit with it and I'm super happy with it. Got back from lunch and was still on cloud 9, could my day get any better? Hells yea! About an hour ago another delivery, could it really be, really? I opened the box inside and there were a shiny new set of Cobra Amp Cell Pro irons, yeeeessssssssss! Heading to the practice range for an hour after work to hit them, so excited !

Do you work at GolfSmith or on a tour van or something??

Congrats!!

Na mate, I'm an aluminium joiner/fabricator, my course is only 3ks from my home and work. Lucky for some ay, lol.

Photos or it never happened :D

Sounds like a fun day, congrats!

Na mate, I'm an aluminium joiner/fabricator, my course is only 3ks from my home and work. Lucky for some ay, lol.

Life is good... :)

Back