Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

Cabrerra for me. He walked off that tenth green and he didn't look like a guy who had just lost the Masters, he looked like a guy who had just finished up a casual round with a good friend.

Back in the day....Arnold Palmer: Cool,classic, Fellow Pennsylvanian and a 50 year Brother Mason
Tom Watson: I will always remember his winning Carnoustie in the rain, the chip in on 17 in 82
Lee Trevino: What was not to like, good player, very entertaining, self taught
Presently I follow..Steve Stricker: I want his swing
Paula Creamer: Pretty blue eyes...
Snedeker,Bubba,Furyk

Bubba Watson
Jim Furyk
Brandt Snedeker
Matt Kucher
Rickie Fowler

Westwood
Donald
Tiger
Poulter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger Woods
Arnold Palmer
Adam Scott
Rory McIlroy

...in order.

I have become a BVP fan. He's probably my favorite.

Phil is my favorite! Boo weekly is second!
Lpga Natalie and Christie kerr

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I don't consider myself a big Woods fan but I wanna see him break every record possible. JJ Henry and Hunter Mahan is a guy I like mostly cause they're local. And Angel Cabrera.

Last edited:
I like Tommy Gainey. Great story and shows you don't need the prettiest swing to be successful. Also like Hank Kuehne. Was hoping he'd come back stronger from the severe back problems he had but haven't seen him lately.

Long time Tiger fan. I think he has done more for golf in recent years than any one single person. It's exciting to see him in it on Sundays. However, Phil is a tough guy not to like. His family story line and the consecutive wins as of late. If I'm looking at someone who I believe has under-performed but played well... Luke Donald.

Tiger for the different cultures he attracts to the game and Dustin Johnson he reminds of the cool kids with the surf boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

GMac is my favorite on tour.

Tappin my iPhone5

Sergio. I like his game and that he is half crazy.

Used to be Bubba, but I've soured to him lately. Starting to really dig Poulter.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Right now I really like Jordan Speith. The kid is for real. I used up all my fantasy picks on him one week before he actually won. That hurt, but the kid is great. Keep an eye on him.

Jordan Speith, definitely one to watch.

Life long Tiger fan. Won't ever change. If Tiger isn't playing, I'm a Fowler fan.

Brandt Snedeker. Great pace of play, beautiful swing, and a class act.

Phil all the way !! #leftypride

Tiger Woods. With a close second to Rory followed by Jordan Spieth. I actually have met Jordan and he really is a good kid. I hope he does really well on Tour.

Dustin Johnson and Jason Dufner. Both are laid back and love the way they play.

Dustin Johnson and Jason Dufner. Both are laid back and love the way they play.

I really like both these guys. Especially Didn't. Love hour he jacks with Keegan on twitter. Always on him.

Steve Stricker, Matt Kucher. Just two good guys with all kinds of talent.

I really like both these guys. Especially Didn't. Love hour he jacks with Keegan on twitter. Always on him.

Can't get enough of ''dufnering'' haha.

Back