Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

O snap, the ish talking has officially begun! See if I can make it for then as well. That's up to my daughter though, she's a pain in the mornings.

Nah. Jlukes will mop the floor with me on the golf course. I'm just in one of those moods today where all I want to do is talk smack.

Nah. Jlukes will mop the floor with me on the golf course. I'm just in one of those moods today where all I want to do is talk smack.

We could always team up against him. Just yell mashed banana's during every back swing or something.

we could always team up against him. Just yell mashed banana's during every back swing or something.

"thats my boat "!!!

Basically. I won't front. It's gonna be the worst round of golf you've ever played.

Should we take a poll on how much stuff of Colt's will be lost this weekend? Over under on 5?

Should we take a poll on how much stuff of Colt's will be lost this weekend? Over under on 5?

Have I told you that I hate you today, little buddy?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Have I told you that I hate you today, little buddy?

LIES!!!! You love me!!

So for lunch - hamburgers? hotdogs? sausages?

Make sure you wear plenty of sun screen tomorrow. Don't want you getting Melon-oma

Gentlemen, get your chores done tonight. Don't wanna miss out on golf because of an unfinished "honeydew" list.

this from a guy who is playing with 'pink' golf balls
Gentlemen, get your chores done tonight. Don't wanna miss out on golf because of an unfinished "honeydew" list.

this from a guy who is playing with 'pink' golf balls

This coming from the single guy, you mean.

Back