Vehicular weirdness

Last edited:
Here you go bik:

stupid-cars-decorate-28.jpg

And here is a thread about posting pics in your post:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4869

I'll have to find the video of teh Bugatti. My favorite part is where the moron left it running until it died.

PS - You guys have a wharfed sense of humour...

At least the rest of car isn't too crazy. This one is the gaudiest ever:

spoiler.jpg

I can't even make out what the car used to be.

Where did you guys get the picture of my wife's car?

My favorite, the Pontia Fiererraio.
2150466998_f344780260.jpg

Nah, the 280Z

Edit: the image came out so big I put it in spoilers.

Spoiler
DSC00079.JPG

My favorite, the Pontia Fiererraio.
2150466998_f344780260.jpg

Hah! Some joker in Saint Louis has one of these that I have seen a couple of times. Ridiculous.

I grew up by a guy that had 2 of them. He looked exactly like Magnum PI with his mustache and Hawaiian shirts. Even as a little kid we laughed at that guy.

Nah, the 280Z

Edit: the image came out so big I put it in spoilers.

Spoiler
DSC00079.JPG

What was wrong with the 280Z? I always wanted a 240Z or an 260Z when I owned my Toyota Corolla.

What was wrong with the 280Z? I always wanted a 240Z or an 260Z when I owned my Toyota Corolla.

I always thought the door ledge was too high when you were sitting inside (I guess the seats could have been too low, same thing!). I know you aren't supposed to hang your arm out the window, but I do, and it wasn't comfortable. My arm was too high. It was the same in the 240, 280 and 300 Z's that I drove once in a while.

I always thought the door ledge was too high when you were sitting inside (I guess the seats could have been too low, same thing!). I know you aren't supposed to hang your arm out the window, but I do, and it wasn't comfortable. My arm was too high. It was the same in the 240, 280 and 300 Z's that I drove once in a while.

I've driven 280Zs and 300ZXs and never had that problem Smallie.

I've driven 280Zs and 300ZXs and never had that problem Smallie.

Perhaps you're taller than Smallie.

Probably. I'm 5'7".

Bonk, you don't notice a difference from other cars? Perhaps it's just a sports car issue in general, but I've noticed it worse in the Z cars than other sports cars I was in.

I was an RX-7 guy. Had 2 of them. Gotta love the Wankel rotary engine.

Great engine in serious need of a better name.

In the late 70's a friend of mine in Dallas drove to California to get a turbo installed on his RX-7. What he drove back was one screaming machine. After the first ride to lunch with him, I refused to ride with him anymore.

Absolutely nothing was wrong with the 280z! I loved 'em.

I was an RX-7 guy. Had 2 of them. Gotta love the Wankel rotary engine.

Okay, the RX-7 got me hot & bothered as well.

Geez--and now I'm lusting for a crossover. How sad is THAT?

Absolutely nothing was wrong with the 280z! I loved 'em.

Okay, the RX-7 got me hot & bothered as well.

Geez--and now I'm lusting for a crossover. How sad is THAT?

Sign of the times. I remember when an XKE Jag was my dream car and now its a crew cab truck.

Back