Clicgear's new cart bag

Sweet looking bag, but I think it needs to be one heck of a bag for me to make a change.....

I play a Cobra GT Cart bag right now because it fits great on my ClicGear, and stores a ton of stuff. I like the idea of all the extra little attachable pockets inside of pockets... but is it enough to drop a couple hundred on a bag that does pretty much the same as my current bag.

2 draw backs though... No Putter well, and its potentially very unproven for quality. Sure the cart is top notch, but anyone else have reservations about a non-cart product from ClicGear?

Anyone still using the B3 Cart Bag???
http://www.clicgearusa.com/category_s/75.htm
cg%20bag%20product%20graphic.jpg

I saw one in the pro shop today and was curious if it worked as well as advertised on a clic gear?

I've got the black and orange one, along with the 3.5 clicgear cart. If you don't use a pushcart though, I wouldn't go for this bag. The way it's designed, it doesn't carry very easily and just isn't great for riding compared to the price point. For me it's perfect because I walk all the time and it does make a difference that it fits just right on my push cart. I love it, but like I said, it's a little specialized so spend your $160 somewhere else if you're a rider.

I use this bag on a Clicgear cart and I love it. Durability seems great so far (9 months or so?) and I love most of the features they advertise. I agree with dpgator33 though, don't get this bag unless you plan to cart it all the time; it's USELESS at being carried and borderline as a power cart bag.

I think these bags look ok but holy cow they are HUGE! Similar size as the C130, which is popular, but I just can't bring myself to use a bag that is that big on a regular basis.

I think these bags look ok but holy cow they are HUGE! Similar size as the C130, which is popular, but I just can't bring myself to use a bag that is that big on a regular basis.

It's not that big or heavy. It's just that the weight distribution and angling of the inserts isn't ideal for a riding cart.

I really have to advise against it as a bag for riders even though I have no problems strapping it in a riding cart. For the money, if I mostly ride, I buy something else. For Clicgear push cart owners though, this is your bag

instead of starting a new thread, I thought I'd just post here..

It looks like the 2012 version of this bag is $79 @ costco.com...I walk 90% of the time, but if is going to be my only cart bag, would you guys advise another model under $135? Tour Edge makes a cart bag for $89, but I'm not sure how it works with the push cart. In fact, I'm not sure I totally understand how the design impacts the functionality on the clicgear 3.5...I've read conflicting threads...

anyway, just getting back after a long layoff, so any advise is welcome..

I just switched away from this bag to a Titleist Mid-size staff bag and figured I'd share a few thoughts.
The Clicgear B3 is the best bag out there if you are a Clicgear push cart user. The quality, amount of storage, amount of accessible storage, fit on the cart, and the best 14-way divider in the business are unmatched. From a practicality standpoint my new bag doesn't even come close unfortunately. I didnt realise how good this bag was until I stopped using it.

That said, it is just horrendously awful on a power cart or when carried...hence the switch.

Well said. It is plain awful on a power cart. In every other way, I love it.

As someone who walks the vast majority of my rounds I am thinking about picking one of these up for my recently acquired Clicgear.

Any long term thoughts?

Back