Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Told you he avoids me now

Na, I would love to play I just don't think there is anyway I can swing it. I can do Sunday but since Dev put this together and he can't play Sunday I just have to deal with it.

Doesnt have to be there. We can play elsewhere. I am open to suggestions. I really want to play Heron Glen before the end of the year but its a little pricey. I think its like $75 or so.

So at what point does it become considered "pricey".

Na, I would love to play I just don't think there is anyway I can swing it. I can do Sunday but since Dev put this together and he can't play Sunday I just have to deal with it.

You have 2 weeks to make it happen. I am counting on you.

So at what point does it become considered "pricey".

Good question. $75 for this area is nothing but depends on what everyone wants to do. I can try to get a discount depending on how many people we have.

The review(s) would not stop me
Doesnt have to be there. We can play elsewhere. I am open to suggestions. I really want to play Heron Glen before the end of the year but its a little pricey. I think its like $75 or so.

Good question. $75 for this area is nothing but depends on what everyone wants to do. I can try to get a discount depending on how many people we have.

Oh, I saw just wondering. $80+ was the going rate in Hawaii. Many times $125 or more. So it's all pretty run of the mill for me. Not that I'm rich or anything. Just used to it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You have 2 weeks to make it happen. I am counting on you.

Unless its raining down there or something there no way it is going to happen, even if I left at midnight friday/saturday I wouldn't get back here until 12/1 pm Saturday afternoon.

Unless its raining down there or something there no way it is going to happen, even if I left at midnight friday/saturday I wouldn't get back here until 12/1 pm Saturday afternoon.

I am confused.

Remember this beauty guys....

uqe8erug.jpg

Remember this beauty guys....

uqe8erug.jpg

What is that? I mean I know what it is, but was that randomly found in the course of is it somebody from THP's kid?

What is that? I mean I know what it is, but was that randomly found in the course of is it somebody from THP's kid?

Randomly found on hole 3 I believe. It was deep in the rough and I walked by it. Just found it in my bag. Hahaha

Randomly found on hole 3 I believe. It was deep in the rough and I walked by it. Just found it in my bag. Hahaha

That's funny. Now you can hit someone's kid in the face, beat their, dog, and not pay any consequences!

I remember you finding it !!

That's funny. Now you can hit someone's kid in the face, beat their, dog, and not pay any consequences!

Exactly what I was thinking buddy haha

I wonder what he told his kid when he lost it?

Next time he'll put one of those monkey leashes on it.

I am confused.

I will be in South Carolina from the 17th to the 24th. The 24th is the Saturday you guys are playing, so unless my car travels at 500 mph it would by impossible for me to make it back as its about 11 hours without stops, so even if I left Friday night I doubt I could make it back in time.

I will be in South Carolina from the 17th to the 24th. The 24th is the Saturday you guys are playing, so unless my car travels at 500 mph it would by impossible for me to make it back as its about 11 hours without stops, so even if I left Friday night I doubt I could make it back in time.

Leave early Friday night... :D

The Mitch I know doesn't need sleep.

I didnt know you would be in SC. Even if we had it Sunday you wouldnt go so stop lying! Where is ROB??????

I should be good to go if another spot opens up. Have my friends BBQ in Jersey City but I could most likely bail on that.

Bunker Hill is another course I grew up playing. Buck will be bored since he may be able to drive just about every hole. Its an ok course. Every hole starts to feel like the last one though. Nothing really stands out there.

I should be good to go if another spot opens up. Have my friends BBQ in Jersey City but I could most likely bail on that.

Bunker Hill is another course I grew up playing. Buck will be bored since he may be able to drive just about every hole. Its an ok course. Every hole starts to feel like the last one though. Nothing really stands out there.

Yess!! Rob is in!! We will get the course and the list if people sorted out soon.

he just likes to create drama
I didnt know you would be in SC. Even if we had it Sunday you wouldnt go so stop lying! Where is ROB??????

Back