Pine Lakes (Hubbard, OH) Outing/SPi Instruction

We will float that to him. I know he would be excited to do it if the dates work out.

Float it? Lob it like a softball? I think it'll get him fired up. Would love to see something happen before the end of the year.

Float it? Lob it like a softball? I think it'll get him fired up. Would love to see something happen before the end of the year.

I don't see why it wouldn't work unless he is playing in an event (doubtful in mid October). We'll make it work! I am so pumped to get the Optiforce on his Trackman.

I don't see why it wouldn't work unless he is playing in an event (doubtful in mid October). We'll make it work! I am so pumped to get the Optiforce on his Trackman.

I demand photo updates... Of the trackman, not you..

Okay, maybe you..

Brad will probably hog it again...#selfish

Brad will probably hog it again...#selfish

Hahaha not my fault you only brought your putter last time. #icameprepared

dcbrad, mikedean, and carfangia have made this event happen!
here are the details:

UPDATE: Saturday Oct. 12th for the Cleveland area gathering:

We'll be playing at Pine Lakes Golf Club in Hubbard, Ohio home of PGA pro and SPi instructor Chris Carfangia (forum name "carfangia")

Chris is hooking us up big time:

18 holes with a cart
Range tokens
SeeMore swag for all participants
Steak Dinner which includes beer after our round.

Chris is also gonna give anyone who wants to a chance to get a few swings on his Trackman as well.

He also is going to give us a deal on the chalet for anyone to spend the night, price hasn't been determined yet, but it will be a deal.

PRICE: $49.99

Check out the website: http://www.golfpinelakes.com/courses/

Can't wait for you guys to see the course, it's gorgeous/challenging. Gonna be a great time!

Oh yeah!! Excited for this.

Back