Well it has been 3 weeks since I broke my scapula. Guess what? I might be back golfing in September. I can lift my arm above my head with just a little tightness and a little pain. I did not keep my arm in the sling the whole time like instructed. I would go in a pool and try to move my arm a little every day. It feels better every day. One of my golf partners wants to know if I am golfing in a tournament in September. Good news is he is also my orthopedic doctor. Pitching and chipping in the front yard. I hope to be hitting very slow full shots with a Pelz .3 ball next week. Love the .3 balls. I love fall golf. Cheap rates, pretty trees. can't wait to get back in the saddle.

Thats great to hear! Hopefully you keep healing quickly.

Well it has been 3 weeks since I broke my scapula. Guess what? I might be back golfing in September. I can lift my arm above my head with just a little tightness and a little pain. I did not keep my arm in the sling the whole time like instructed. I would go in a pool and try to move my arm a little every day. It feels better every day. One of my golf partners wants to know if I am golfing in a tournament in September. Good news is he is also my orthopedic doctor. Pitching and chipping in the front yard. I hope to be hitting very slow full shots with a Pelz .3 ball next week. Love the .3 balls. I love fall golf. Cheap rates, pretty trees. can't wait to get back in the saddle.

That's a heck of a turnaround, good luck with coming back!

glad to hear its turned around for ya

Glad to hear the self imposed home physical therapy helped you mend quickly !

Hope you get better quick enough to play next month

Best of luck recovering quickly! Don't push yourself back, go slow and have a good year next year rather than go too quick and never let it heal properly.

Man that sucks. Glad to see your ok tho and there's always next year

wow, catching this story for first time and sorry to hear the troubles. Glad things are looking up sooner than expected. Hope it all works out well and soon for you. Now, as you mention in the open there still must be times here and there where you still get some laughs from this. Probably one those things that will bring some laughing memmories in the furure for a long time. But glad in the end things were not worse than what they were and good luck getting back.

Sorry to hear that! Glad you're ok though!

Glad to hear your healing up well and quickly!

Back