Yep that's me. N2mb is my company

Small world. I have used, abused and enjoyed the WOTbox over the past few years. Now that I'm running a Powerglide and no computer, it's back to old MSD stuff again. I do miss how easy it was to adjust the computer settings to see big changes.

I used to be very active in the Mustang community, but once you start going fast and doing some really good things, the internet geniuses will push you away quickly.

Small world. I have used, abused and enjoyed the WOTbox over the past few years. Now that I'm running a Powerglide and no computer, it's back to old MSD stuff again. I do miss how easy it was to adjust the computer settings to see big changes.

I used to be very active in the Mustang community, but once you start going fast and doing some really good things, the internet geniuses will push you away quickly.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :).
As far as the Internet stuff I agree. I was at the top of the sfwd in nhra and nopi world for a while and it's great breaking records and stuff but along with fans come haters and keyboard warriors. It's easy to get jaded. I spend a lot of time on the road tuning now and making electronics. Now I pay people to stay on the forums and deal with the bs. I'd rather spend time on a forum with people who don't care who you are like here !:)

Always meant to post in this thread but never got around to it. My other hobby, always go back and forth between this and golf. Not sure which I like more but I'm slowly leaning toward golf, neither are cheap so it's hard to enjoy both at once.

Basic cam only LS1. Stock 241 heads and LS6 intake.. just a custom spec'd cam, 3800 converter, full bolt-ons, yadayada. Same thing every other LS car has! Only time I've had it out on this setup it went 11.33 @ 118 mph nailing the limiter shifting into 3rd. Got my trans issue fixed I hope, looking for a 10.9x pass with a little more weight reduction(currently weighs 3320 with me in it, full factory interior street car) and much better DA. New fuel pump is waiting to be installed to support the 150 shot I'm pondering for next year, dipping into the 9's sounds nice.

oqjdky.jpg

I had to buy something reasonably economical, whilst still trying to find something fun to drive, when I moved over. I ended up with a mazda 3. However, ever since I first came to the States 12 odd years ago, I've had a thing for Mustangs. Now I'm working, I've told the wife, I don't care how impractical it is, my next car WILL be a mustang!!!

I guess I never posted a picture of my camaro in here so here she is. It's a 91 with a 350 topped with a roots style superchargerImageUploadedByTapatalk1377830654.048229.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first Camaros hit the showrooms on this date in 1966 (it's still the 29th in KC!)

A topic very very close to my heart. Ive restored many classic, hotrods and rat rods. Ive been gearhead from the day I was born. Rebuilt a 69 chevelle 396 when I was in highschool? Currently drive a 92 c1500 that will do the quarter in mid 13's and one of these days ill find a 70 boss 302 fastback body to restore. Ive never been one to discriminate based off of manufacturer....horsepower, exhaust and smiles... I have many pics to upload but I dont wanna hog this thread...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I love anything that is fast and loud, but this was my project for many years. It's not a classic muscle car, but it was a beast for sure. I sold it because I was laid off and just couldn't afford to fully complete this truck and give it what it needed. It's a 2002 For Lightning, bought it with stock everything in 2005 when it had around 20k miles. It DID have a remanufactured motor in it, so somebody must have blown this thing up at some point. Eventually, that motor was pulled and sold for something with forged internals, bigger blower, pulleys, tune, suspension.... the list goes on. I never completed the fuel system as it was just all about I needed to really push the most out of it on pump gas. As it was, the truck made 602/615 to the wheels on the stock fuel lines and I ran a best of 11.5 seconds in a 1/4 mile on drag radials, all the while as one of the fuel pumps was failing. I got VERY lucky. I should have just held onto it, looking back. Oh well.... Here are some pics, kind of pains me to look at them...

I love anything that is fast and loud, but this was my project for many years. It's not a classic muscle car, but it was a beast for sure. I sold it because I was laid off and just couldn't afford to fully complete this truck and give it what it needed. It's a 2002 For Lightning, bought it with stock everything in 2005 when it had around 20k miles. It DID have a remanufactured motor in it, so somebody must have blown this thing up at some point. Eventually, that motor was pulled and sold for something with forged internals, bigger blower, pulleys, tune, suspension.... the list goes on. I never completed the fuel system as it was just all about I needed to really push the most out of it on pump gas. As it was, the truck made 602/615 to the wheels on the stock fuel lines and I ran a best of 11.5 seconds in a 1/4 mile on drag radials, all the while as one of the fuel pumps was failing. I got VERY lucky. I should have just held onto it, looking back. Oh well.... Here are some pics, kind of pains me to look at them...

swing your swing

I've got a 2001 Mustang GT that's had a little bit of work done. Cold air intake, flow-master cat-back exhaust, short-throw shifter, and a decent amount of suspension work done. My wife says no work on it until I pay it off. Since I bought it for $8K and it's got nearly $12K worth of parts on it, as well as a mere 90K miles, I can't complain. While I love the idea of souping it up, I like how it drives and sounds now, so I'm a little hesitant.

I've got a 2001 Mustang GT that's had a little bit of work done. Cold air intake, flow-master cat-back exhaust, short-throw shifter, and a decent amount of suspension work done. My wife says no work on it until I pay it off. Since I bought it for $8K and it's got nearly $12K worth of parts on it, as well as a mere 90K miles, I can't complain. While I love the idea of souping it up, I like how it drives and sounds now, so I'm a little hesitant.

My Bullitt was running low 12's and I was still making payments on it. I actually used to get back from the track late at night and then drive it in to work the next day with the Hoosiers and skinnies on it and sitting in the Kirkey aluminum seat for 45 minutes. Life is so much easier once you're not modding a car you have to drive. We did the K-Member, coil-overs and headers on a Sunday, and knowing that I had to drive it the next day was a bit nerve racking when something wasn't going quite right.

While it's not a street car anymore, it's still a lot more fun when you can work on it and then walk away and not have to touch it again for a week.

That's kinda my concern. No matter what, this is still my daily driver for the next several years. I simply have too many and too expensive of habits (golf, crossfit) to add the time and expense of car modification to the mix. A good friend of mine has an '05 GT and used to hate driving his car around when it came from the track. Admittedly, this was in Germany; he wouldn't turn down an opportunity to get that car on Nurburgring. But then it's driving it back home with race gas, tune, and tires, then however long before he could get to the shop to swap it out for normal use. As juiced as his ride was, it was no fun to be in, let alone drive on the street, when it was set for hot laps.

ta4ygyta.jpg

Finally got her back in last night..balanced and rotated
, new cam , longer rods, flat tops, 3 angle valve job , hardned springs port and polished new intake, new carbs, new valve covers... now I will have more time for golf ....

ta4ygyta.jpg

Finally got her back in last night..balanced and rotated
, new cam , longer rods, flat tops, 3 angle valve job , hardned springs port and polished new intake, new carbs, new valve covers... now I will have more time for golf ....

Very nice. The only problem is that the distributor is in the wrong side of the engine......lol

Well that depends on what your building my friend. Ive got a 351w dart block just wating for my next project. One day ill sell thor( couldnt give a truck with that much power a girls name) and will find a 69 or 70 stang. She will be my last restoration product... I have a love for horsepower not brand. Before this chevy I built a 77 stepside rat rod with a 460 and ford 9 and 411's.... let me stop rambling I could talk vehicles and golf all day....

Well that depends on what your building my friend. Ive got a 351w dart block just wating for my next project. One day ill sell thor( couldnt give a truck with that much power a girls name) and will find a 69 or 70 stang. She will be my last restoration product... I have a love for horsepower not brand. Before this chevy I built a 77 stepside rat rod with a 460 and ford 9 and 411's.... let me stop rambling I could talk vehicles and golf all day....

What year is that chevy? Looks 67-72 style?

Its a 92, motor is a 97 vortec block, bored 40 over, comoletly balanced and blue printed, 700r4 with pressure switch lock up, bm sift kit upgraded planitary gear and all cavlar clutches. Rear end is a 3.73 limited slip outta a 98 z71 completly rebuild...its been a 2.5 yr project

ajave9yz.jpg

sana2abe.jpg

ra4ape7y.jpg

mumuba4u.jpg

ynemeqeg.jpg

u4ugegyr.jpg

ty7u3ese.jpg

These are some quick ones I had on my phone

Thanks. . . Drop, cowl hood, burnt orange paint..hopefully this summer

Please don't drop it too low.

Nit my stye.. just an inch front and back... its still a truck. I still hauls stuff and pulls a trailer every now and then. So lowering it to the ground would be wrong on sooo many...its just fast and growls at stop lights...barks through the gears and pisses people who "think" their car is fast off...

Nit my stye.. just an inch front and back... its still a truck. I still hauls stuff and pulls a trailer every now and then. So lowering it to the ground would be wrong on sooo many...its just fast and growls at stop lights...barks through the gears and pisses people who "think" their car is fast off...
I think my car is fast :starwars:

Nice truck though. Drove a 68 GMC pickup for 7 years, and will be rebuilding it someday. Gonna keep the 327 and rebuild that most likely.

The question is do you think your car is fast or do you know its fast. Huge difference in my book..I know my truck is quick..not fast. It will run between 13.5and 13.9 in the quarter... I still have ac...I live in georgia, so thats must..lol . As im getting older speed isnt the same as it used to be.... but its still fun to light them up every now and then....:)

Back