Things you do while the wife is away

lightningbolt44

Reaction score
So we all do things when the wife is out of town that we normally wouldn't or if we did would get screamed at for.

So far my day has consisted of
Sleeping in
Go to Golfsmith and Ponder the Titleist 14 Way Lightweight stand bag
Go for a steak lunch and beers with a buddy
Decide it would be a good idea to go out and play golf in the rain
Shoot a 76 in the rain but get soaked in the process
Come home and Dry my clubs and bag out in the Kitchen
Drive back to Golfsmith to Ponder the 14 way bag again because well my bag got wet today

It hit me when I looked at this what would happen if my wife was home.

fc0r.jpg

Better hope she doesnt browse this site !!

Haha nice. I do the same thing. Golf clubs are not allowed in the house they have to stay in garage but when the wife is gone they are inside and I am practicing my putting while watching TV.

Make sure you don't scratch the counter top dude or she will know exactly what happened while she was away! Haha

Sounds like an Awesome day!

I'm boring or lucky cause I don't do anything different.

That is my ideal type of day:)

I'm not married, but I can almost guarantee my day would go like this if I lived with my gf & she was gone.

Party at lightingbolt's tonight byb.....:banana::bananadance:

Sounds like an Awesome day!

I'm boring or lucky cause I don't do anything different.

Ditto, if you can't do what you want for the most part while your wife is home why bother with a wife?

I definitely don't dress up in her clothes and sing show tunes, and anyone that says I do is a liar. There's no way he could have seen into my windows from that angle.

Ditto, if you can't do what you want for the most part while your wife is home why bother with a wife?

I do pretty much agree with this. My wife is VERY understanding of my golfing career :egyptian: but certain things I just cant get away with while shes here

So we all do things when the wife is out of town that we normally wouldn't or if we did would get screamed at for.

Sleeping in
Drive back to Golfsmith to Ponder the 14 way bag again because well my bag got wet today

fc0r.jpg

You bottle of Gentleman Jack on the left has a problem. There is to much Jack in that bottle considering you wife isn't home!

Looks like you had a blast today. Awesome!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I definitely don't dress up in her clothes and sing show tunes, and anyone that says I do is a liar. There's no way he could have seen into my windows from that angle.

Hahahaha.

Exactly, I've had my clubs in the house on the island drying. I get to play when I want and never hear her complain when stuff shows up at the house.

Hmmm... If I ever had the house to myself I think I'd sleep, golf, watch what I want on TV. Possibly throw in another nap.

I have all my golf stuff shipped to my office to avoid the bs.

I'd hate to know I have to wait until the wife leaves to do what I want, no thanks.. probably why all of my friends are already married and I'm not lol.

My window's open and I have matches, all's good. At my age just thinking about a party could break a hip.

I was half expecting a sexy party!

When I have one of those wifey vacations I usually play 36 then head to Bob's Steak and Chophouse for a nice bottle of red and a filet

Breakfast sandwich at Dunkin Donuts. Quick nap. Maybe 18 with buddies. Lunch. Nap. Watch Judge Judy. Nap. Chinese Take-out. Watch ball game. Get some much needed sleep.

But those days are rare. Wife and I are retired, and we do most everything (except golf) together - she's a great, great friend.

Mine got soaked yesterday on the course, and as soon as I came in the house I was in the kitchen wiping everything down, and the clubs have actually been leaning against the bar all day today as well. My headcovers are on the dining room table drying.

But my wife actually helped me regrip my wedge and putter today, using the kitchen sink as the drain pan. So I guess you could say she's OK with my golf habit (addiction).

Mine got soaked yesterday on the course, and as soon as I came in the house I was in the kitchen wiping everything down, and the clubs have actually been leaning against the bar all day today as well. My headcovers are on the dining room table drying.

But my wife actually helped me regrip my wedge and putter today, using the kitchen sink as the drain pan. So I guess you could say she's OK with my golf habit (addiction).

Lucky man there. My wife just always comments on the smell when I regrip no help from her. I may need to have a chat with her.

Things you do while the wife is away.

Hmmmmmm, lets see.

how about ........... change all the door locks

Oh man. The things I like to do when the wife is away. Well, let's just say that none of them include doing anything that would make her see me as a valuable asset to "team her". Maybe that's why I don't have her anymore and now it's just me and my clubs!!! Life is better now. :twist::guitar:

Haha nice. I do the same thing. Golf clubs are not allowed in the house they have to stay in garage but when the wife is gone they are inside and I am practicing my putting while watching TV.

Make sure you don't scratch the counter top dude or she will know exactly what happened while she was away! Haha

Glad im not the only one lol

Sleeping in

fc0r.jpg

This picture brought out a pretty big laugh!

My wife is surprisingly accepting of the golf clubs strewn about the kitchen, dining room, and living room. She like's to drop some snide comments like "if only you would take care of the house like you do your clubs!" but I think she knows it's a battle she won't win so she's moved on.

Wow, I just had a week alone while the wife and and kids were at my inlaws....and my days were very similar to the first post, and definitely had my clubs in the kitchen just like that...i missed them to be sure, but made the most of it. Golf everyday too...

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back