ESPN Eliminator Challenge

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Please use your THP name in your entry so we know who you are!

Link: http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-eliminator-challenge/2013/en/
League name: THP Unofficial Challenge
Password: Hackers

This is last year's group, I hope it still works!!!

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL THP CONTEST AND NO PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. IT IS ONLY FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS! One entry per person.
Stay alive in ESPN's Eliminator Challenge by predicting just one pro football team to win each week. Sound easy? It's not, because you can't choose the same team more than once during the season. Compete against your friends and the overall ESPN pool - last one standing wins. Best of all, it's free to play.

Get in the action now:
http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-elimin...=MzQxNDY5OTM3A&ex_cid=invite-email-eliminator

Group: THP Unoffical Challenge
Password: Hackers

Seems to work, it let me 'rejoin' :)

I'm in. Thanks!

I'm in

I'm in. Thanks

I'm in

The season starts tonight! Don't forget to join up, or if you already have, remember to pick your sure bet!

Hopefully some more peeps get in. Eliminator games are seriously the quickest ones to do. You can have all your picks in for the year done in 10 minutes... and then you hope.

Hopefully some more peeps get in. Eliminator games are seriously the quickest ones to do. You can have all your picks in for the year done in 10 minutes... and then you hope.
Exactly, I try and do mine ahead of time as well!!!

I'm all set

is this open to everyone? I'll jump in for fun.

Exactly, I try and do mine ahead of time as well!!!

I have all of these games set up in my tabs in Firefox, so I just do it weekly while I am filling out the other challenges.

Entered!

I'm in. Should be fun

Im taking a huge risk week 1. I hope I don't get burned. LOL

We have a bunch on this one, let's fill up the other three games!

I'll take a crack at it.

too late to join?

yeah it's locked. oh well.

Back