Favourite golf grips ?

I used to be a Lamkin guy... until I finally caved and ordered a set of Ping irons. Now Ping grips are on every club.

Who'd have figured?

Winn DriTacs.

I've been using Golf Pride Decade Multicompound for the last few years. Just switched to Winn DriTacs mid size +1 wrap; I took advantage of GOLFSMITH's free installation promotion for Labor day. I really like the spongier/tackier feel of the Winn's.

I've been using Golf Pride Decade Multicompound for the last few years. Just switched to Winn DriTacs mid size +1 wrap; I took advantage of GOLFSMITH's free installation promotion for Labor day. I really like the spongier/tackier feel of the Winn's.

Yeah, shout it from the rooftops! The DriTacs took a little getting used to but I have them on everything but my driver. Really happy with them in all conditions so far.

I used to be a Lamkin guy... until I finally caved and ordered a set of Ping irons. Now Ping grips are on every club.

Who'd have figured?
What type of grips does Ping use?

What do people think about REL 3 Gens?

I'm a beliver in the Winn DriTac grips, love them in the southern wet heat

What type of grips does Ping use?

What do people think about REL 3 Gens?

Don't know who makes them. They are simply labeled Ping. They are a dog bone pattern... and available in 1/64" increments. Use standard on my irons, +1/64 on the woods.

Had 3gens before the Pings... not as grippy. My favorite lammies were the crossline tour.

Golf Pride Tour Wrap G2's. I have heard all kinds of bad about playing them when its wet but Even in the rain I have never had an issue. I am retentive about cleaning them though.

Favourite golf grips ?

What are the standard grips on Titleist AP2's, Golf Pride Tour Velvets I assume. I've yet to find a better grip to be honest. Although going to try Lamkins REL 3gen grips on my woods to see how they perform.

I used to use Winn DSi's (and loved them) and want to regrip all of my clubs. Any recommendation on grips for me? I have small hands and grip the club too tight generally.

Golf Pride Tour Wrap G2's. I have heard all kinds of bad about playing them when its wet but Even in the rain I have never had an issue. I am retentive about cleaning them though.

+1 for that, I use them and really like them

Ever since I installed my Pure DTX Grips over a month ago I couldnt be happier. I like that they are made here in the USA and do not require tape to install.

With that being said I have gone into testing the JumboMax Oversized Grips with a clear conscious to provide an honest testing.

I can say after an hour of look and feel they are wearing on me.

Pure p2 wrap--very Tacky and nice feel, love the color options and the ease of install with the air gun.

Love the Golf Pride Tour Wraps. They work for me in every weather condition out there. They also last a LONG while.

I currently have Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound grips on my irons, which are very nice. I play without a glove and have never had a problem with slippage. But being a cord fan (my all time favorite grip was the Tour Wrap 1/2 cord) if I were to regrip the irons, I would definitely consider the Golf Pride Z-grips.

I also have the Lamkin Performance Plus 3GEN Wedge Grip on all my ATV wedges (they're an inch longer & with a reduced taper to help with choking down). I really like these wedge grips a lot!

After some time, iLines, and its not nearly as close as it was. LOVE the Niion's, but damn the iLines are so freaking incredible for me.

Iomics 1.8s!

Used to be GP New Decade MC's until my new irons came fitted with Lamkin REL 3Gen's. Absolutely love them and regripped the rest of my clubs with REL 3Gens.

Golf pride ndmc for me

Was all in with winn dritac last year then had winn fusion wide sole Callaway grips for my irons.

Recently started using some whiteout ndmc's on wedges and driver. Will eventually regrip whole bag with them

I've got midsize Winn Dritacs on all my clubs now except my putter. Love these grips...the only question I have is will they hold up thru next season...we will see

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk

I love Pure grips. Very tacky in all conditions. No glue or tape needed, so if you need to turn it or do a shaft change, the grip can be taken off and put back on.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

While not fancy or expensive, I like the tacki-mac tour wrap midsize or jumbo.
Everytime someone hits one of my clubs they ask what kind of grip is on it.

Jackal

Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound.

Back