Status
Not open for further replies.
zu7abu5y.jpg

I picked up a box of federal 40 S&W for $18, pretty happy so far

I picked up a box of federal 40 S&W for $18, pretty happy so far

Federal is what I usually buy. That's a good price. Used to be able to get the 100 round packs cheap at Walmart. Now they never have any.

Federal is what I usually buy. That's a good price. Used to be able to get the 100 round packs cheap at Walmart. Now they never have any.

I found one box of 100 for 9mm for $24 (Winchester) and I always see dozens of .45 100 round packs for $34, I always miss the .40 ones though, the guy at Walmart told me that he rarely gets the federal 100 round packs, but that they are a steal. I also saw several boxes of federal 9mm for $14 but didn't buy any

Guns....

Been practicing quite a bit, and have been I proving my groupings, I still often miss a bit low, or a bit right, but it's when I slap the trigger or don't follow through on the trigger

ujepa2ab.jpg

dety5epe.jpg

Last edited:
Dig those targets, Satchmo. Might have to get some of those once I finish using up the ones I got.

Guns....

Dig those targets, Satchmo. Might have to get some of those once I finish using up the ones I got.

I downloaded them for free and printed them out, the ones I just shot are left handed haha, but I shot a few right handed ones all day, from 25 feet, it gives me something to think about, most of my shots have been closer than usual, with the occasional drop etc, but those targets are pretty effective for me

Last edited:
25yrds is a pretty long way to be shooting off hand and keeping them on paper. Normally I would question if you are sure it was really 25yrds, but this is a golf forum...lol. Nice shooting.

Where did u dl those satch.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Satchmo, that is good shooting for 25 yards. I've been an instructor for 15 years and the 25 yardline seperates the men from the boys. Keep up the good work. KCM

Got the new holster so snapped a few pictures for ya. The only thing I may add about these, if your worried about the finish of a black gun, these will cause wear on the bluing, most of these type holsters do though so I am told. I am not worried about it as I keep all my guns for use not for show.
IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

a942fd04-4b5f-41c4-aae2-3f58e8e858e1.jpg

That's sharp! I have the same type (different brand) for my m&p9c and they are about as comfortable as an IWB can get.

Guns....

25yrds is a pretty long way to be shooting off hand and keeping them on paper. Normally I would question if you are sure it was really 25yrds, but this is a golf forum...lol. Nice shooting.

sorry I meant 25 feet haha, I think at 25 yards my groupings would be farther apart, I'm not that good. The M&P has been a solid gun for me, it took a lot to get used to shooting with that trigger pull though

Here you go guys

Left Handed Shooter
correction_chart-lefthanded.gif

Right Handed Shooter
correction_chart.gif

Wife and I have birthdays a few days apart. She is getting me a Bushnell range finder, and I'm getting her a Ruger GP100 .357 revolver. She took an NRA gun class at the beginning of summer, and has been hooked ever since. Now if I could get her on the golf course.

Tapatalking on my IPad

Wife and I have birthdays a few days apart. She is getting me a Bushnell range finder, and I'm getting her a Ruger GP100 .357 revolver. She took an NRA gun class at the beginning of summer, and has been hooked ever since. Now if I could get her on the golf course.

Tapatalking on my IPad

I have a stainless GP100 with a 4" barrel. I love it. I did put a fiber-optic front-sight on it and dry-fire it with snap-caps about a zillion times.

The wife loves it with .38 special rounds. It is like shooting a .22

Picked up 2 100 Round value pack Winchester rounds

a2ygusa6.jpg

This whole XD-S recall thing pisses me off the more I think about it. Imagine if that was your only self defense weapon and did not have the means to acquire another. SA is asking you to send it in for what could be months. My father has one and asked me to sell it for him because he just was not really in love with it. I procrastinated listing it for sale for a few days and boom. Recall. Now the value of it has plummeted, attempting to sell it with the caveat that it will need to be sent in for the recall is near impossible, and the other option of sending it away and waiting months before it is available to sell is not much more appealing. This is a **** situation.

This whole XD-S recall thing pisses me off the more I think about it. Imagine if that was your only self defense weapon and did not have the means to acquire another. SA is asking you to send it in for what could be months. My father has one and asked me to sell it for him because he just was not really in love with it. I procrastinated listing it for sale for a few days and boom. Recall. Now the value of it has plummeted, attempting to sell it with the caveat that it will need to be sent in for the recall is near impossible, and the other option of sending it away and waiting months before it is available to sell is not much more appealing. This is a **** situation.

I had not heard how long the turn around time, but if months, then that is pretty crappy if it's your only firearm.

Well I wore the Alien Gear holster all weekend.
It is definitely big to the point where you may need to go 1 size larger in cargo shorts or pants or whatever you wear.
I had to adjust the tension as it was to strong so any collapsing done made it impossible to re-holster and a bit to snug to draw.
So far it's comfortable though once you get it dialed in and the 30.00 price tag was easy to swallow.

Well I wore the Alien Gear holster all weekend.
It is definitely big to the point where you may need to go 1 size larger in cargo shorts or pants or whatever you wear.
I had to adjust the tension as it was to strong so any collapsing done made it impossible to re-holster and a bit to snug to draw.
So far it's comfortable though once you get it dialed in and the 30.00 price tag was easy to swallow.

Sizing is the main reason I don't make more of an attempt to carry. You really do need to go a size larger. I can open carry in Indiana, and that wouldn't bother me either, but there is nothing comfortable about packing a gun. I should really make an attempt to get acclimated to it.

Our very own Greg Kulbick made this for my Shield yesterday. I am real happy with it. It has good retention, it's comfortable, nice and light, and really thin.

02AAF702-93A9-4D0F-878D-0DD3C6E70295-4384-000002F604E04E29_zpsf3c24016.jpg

3E72B3D6-3519-480D-9789-4E4719054853-4384-000002F4351EA1C8_zps3e8b9c5c.jpg

Guns....

Our very own Greg Kulbick made this for my Shield yesterday. I am real happy with it. It has good retention, it's comfortable, nice and light, and really thin.

02AAF702-93A9-4D0F-878D-0DD3C6E70295-4384-000002F604E04E29_zpsf3c24016.jpg

3E72B3D6-3519-480D-9789-4E4719054853-4384-000002F4351EA1C8_zps3e8b9c5c.jpg

That's a work of art, kudos to Greg, I want one for my M&P now haha

holy cow thats sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back