Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No apology needed............let's just get as many as we can(better chance for Aaron to,well,you know what!)

Get rid of that hello kitty towel!!!

Lucky guess!

I am becoming kinda partial to it. Just might tank the round to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am becoming kinda partial to it. Just might tank the round to keep it.

Didn't know you were lurking :)

Didn't know you were lurking :)

No lurking, just keep it in case of an emergency. Don't worry - I'll wash it before I hand it over to you. :)

Sunday the 29th is fine with me.

So my handicap keeps going up. The 71 I shot 21 rounds ago is not included anymore in the calculation. Played today and it was not pretty. Aaron get ready to hand over that Hello Kitty towel :)

Don't you have a tee time for Ko'olau on the 28th? :)
I'm thinking on the 20th... Can't wait THAT long.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Crap! I have homecoming then. We definitely have to get together at a dome over the winter.

I'm thinking on the 20th... Can't wait THAT long.

I am jealous. Have a great time and I want to see some pictures - even if they are in the woods!! :)

I am jealous. Have a great time and I want to see some pictures - even if they are in the woods!! :)

I'm scared to go in those woods. Jurassic Park was filmed there, after all.

I'm really glad Sunday is ok with you guys. I would have been bummed had I not been able to make it.

I'm scared to go in those woods. Jurassic Park was filmed there, after all.

Very true, but with that sexy ball flight of yours, you might run into a couple of dinosaurs.

Forgot to post this yesterday. Maddog's self proclaimed best shot of the year for him.

avy9etaz.jpg

160 yard 6 iron into the wind.

Nice shot Maddog!

Nice shot Maddog!

Nice shot Maddog!

hey everybody!!! been busy working lateley. got one round in this week, practice round, had to follow a charity tourny at home course, 2 hrs 45 min for 9 holes, played 2 balls and used it for a "practice round". hit a 6 iron on the sweet spot 160 yds out into a one club wind, did not see it, sun was behind green, and low and behold, i hit a good shot, jimmy posted it for me. looking forward to sunday the 29th at mill creek, stay dry over the next couple of days everyone

Happy Birthday Maddog!!

How about that? 53 for the big guy! Happy birthday pop.

Aaron, have a great time in Orlando. Looking forward to hearing about it at our Mill Creek outing.

Aaron, have a great time in Orlando. Looking forward to hearing about it at our Mill Creek outing.

Thanks! I am trying very hard to get through the next couple of hours at work and stay productive.

Looking forward to Mill Creek and play on having the SpeedBlades with me.

when do you all need a count for Mill Creek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back