Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have to drive the southern tier of the state quite a bit. Always passed this course here and have never played it. It's about 2.5 from Rochester and about the same from Albany. Any interest in possibly setting up a round for here? http://www.hiawathalinks.com/

Course looks really nice. Count me in. It'll be my first time on a links course.

I prefer Dogtown with a red and a white hot myself

But I can do Stevie T's

The Junkyard Plate!!!

Nick Tahous on W. Henrietta is boring and lacks personality. Lyell Ave is perfectly safe and the place to go!

The Junkyard Plate!!!

Nick Tahous on W. Henrietta is boring and lacks personality. Lyell Ave is perfectly safe and the place to go!

Haha I agree. It is on the blah side but the food is still just as damn good!

Ok, my wife just told me the garbage plate is "dude food", and disgusting. I've only had one from Nick Tahous and it was pretty damn good.

Ok, my wife just told me the garbage plate is "dude food", and disgusting. I've only had one from Nick Tahous and it was pretty damn good.

Haha my gf is 110lbs soaking wet! She can finish one in one sitting! She loves em.

Nonsense.. Two of my cousins (both female) are tiny and they kill for a garbage plate.

The Junkyard Plate!!!

Nothing wrong with the Lyell Ave. one. West Main could be a little iffy.

I love Dogtown. A veritable hot dog paradise.

Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

So on Sept 28th the Saturday before the Mill Creek round my dad and I will be playing in our Genesee County Deputy Sheriff's Association charity scramble at Terry Hills. We already have a team but the guy that is running the tournament told my dad and I that this year they are a little light on foursomes. Pops and I threw out the idea to post in here to see if you guys wanted to get a foursome together to play in it. $65 for the cost. Golf, lunch and dinner included. Lots of door prizes and raffles. Lot of sports memorabilia for door prizes. Let me know if you guys want me to sign your team up. If not not a big deal at all just putting it out there is all!

Last edited:
So on Sept 27th the Saturday before the Mill Creek round my dad and I will be playing in our Genesee County Deputy Sheriff's Association charity scramble at Terry Hills. We already have a team but the guy that is running the tournament told my dad and I that this year they are a little light on foursomes. Pops and I threw out the idea to post in here to see if you guys wanted to get a foursome together to play in it. $65 for the cost. Golf, lunch and dinner included. Lots of door prizes and raffles. Lot of sports memorabilia for door prizes. Let me know if you guys want me to sign your team up. If not not a big deal at all just putting it out there is all!
Jim,that would be the 28th..........I already have clients that day or I would be there!

Jim,that would be the 28th..........I already have clients that day or I would be there!

Good catch! Fixed. Damn iPads are tough to type on!

I'll be on vacation through October 1st, or I would do it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

That's ok I think Hawaii will be a little nicer than WNY lol!

As far as this weekend goes I'll know my schedule come tomorrow so I will keep you posted.

So on Sept 28th the Saturday before the Mill Creek round my dad and I will be playing in our Genesee County Deputy Sheriff's Association charity scramble at Terry Hills. We already have a team but the guy that is running the tournament told my dad and I that this year they are a little light on foursomes. Pops and I threw out the idea to post in here to see if you guys wanted to get a foursome together to play in it. $65 for the cost. Golf, lunch and dinner included. Lots of door prizes and raffles. Lot of sports memorabilia for door prizes. Let me know if you guys want me to sign your team up. If not not a big deal at all just putting it out there is all!

Wait. I thought Saturday the 28th is when we agreed to play at Mill Creek for the outing. So is your Terry Hills tournament on Saturday 28th and we are playing Sunday the 29th?

Don't you have a tee time for Ko'olau on the 28th? :)

that's nonsense! Nick Tahous is pretty good. Back in college we used to grab them from Jimmy Z's. Eat half the plate at night and the rest for breakfast.

that's nonsense! Nick Tahous is pretty good. Back in college we used to grab them from Jimmy Z's. Eat half the plate at night and the rest for breakfast.

A cold garbage plate for breakfast. I knew I liked you! :)

Jimmy and I were talking offline and there appears to be some confusion about the outing - a mix-up between dates and days. Our obvious goal is to get as many people there at Mill Creek and have a great, fun outing. So I would like to do a quick poll and get everyone's thoughts on what day & date (sorry, Jimmy) are best for everyone. This is who I have as a possible for that weekend:

Six4Three5
Maddog
Buckbug
Shankasorous
Moosejaa
amsmith61
Jeannie (screen name to be determined)

O'Carroll (penciled in)
DDec (possible)

Would Saturday, September 28th or Sunday September 29th work for people ?

Edit: Obviously this is not the final list. If anyone reading this and is not on the list and would like to attend - let us know! We would love to have you join us!

Jimmy and I were talking offline and there appears to be some confusion about the outing - a mix-up between dates and days. Our obvious goal is to get as many people there at Mill Creek and have a great, fun outing. So I would like to do a quick poll and get everyone's thoughts on what day & date (sorry, Jimmy) are best for everyone. This is who I have as a possible for that weekend:

Six4Three5
Maddog
Buckbug
Shankasorous
Moosejaa
amsmith61
Jeannie (screen name to be determined)

O'Carroll (penciled in)
DDec (possible)

Would Saturday, September 28th or Sunday September 29th work for people ?

Edit: Obviously this is not the final list. If anyone reading this and is not on the list and would like to attend - let us know! We would love to have you join us!

We had agreed on Sunday the 29th at our pow wow.I know Jeanne was counting on it as is myself.

I apologize for the miscommunication guys. I would be in for Sunday. If the majority is in for Saturday especially the guys that have to travel. I would be more than willing to meet for dinner after but I have a charity scramble on Saturday the 28th. So Sunday the 29th is my vote if that doesn't work I'm more than understanding. Again sorry guys.

Either day works for me.

I apologize for the miscommunication guys. I would be in for Sunday. If the majority is in for Saturday especially the guys that have to travel. I would be more than willing to meet for dinner after but I have a charity scramble on Saturday the 28th. So Sunday the 29th is my vote if that doesn't work I'm more than understanding. Again sorry guys.

No apology needed............let's just get as many as we can(better chance for Aaron to,well,you know what!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back