Club Fitting - Cinci - Columbus - Louisville - Lexington

Geoff.

Reaction score
Handicap
I loved the club fitting recommended in Atlanta!

Now I am trying to find a club fitting somewhere in my area. I can drive to Cinci - Columbus - Louisville - Lexington. I am looking to have irons fitted. I am looking for store for sure, a specific person that I might be able to schedule with would be great as well.

Has anyone in any of those areas found someone that they thought was truly excellent at fitting? I know Golftec has a few places in the area. Did anyone have a good experience? Are there other places I should look into?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know how good their fitting sessions are, but I was very impressed by the setup at Golf Exchange in Florence, KY. Even though it was indoor, they had lots of shaft options and they did it on a Trackman.

Thanks Canadan!

I guess that is why there is a search feature!!!!

Golf Exchange is excellent (Oh & NKY) -- ( although the fitting's are indoors). Depending on when you want to get fit they do have demo's you can take to the range for a small deposit. Visit their website, they also do about 5 demo days at area ranges/courses usually starting in April and pretty much have every company you can think of attend. You can always do a fitting to narrow down and then go to a demo day knowing which options you want to try. Best of luck.

Back