October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

you know if we look at the 19th, the Bills are on the road in Miami, so perhaps dcbrad could make the trek

19th sounds good. If the Bills are away, I can probably get a couple of guys from work that are interested in THP. They are Bills fan so football comes first. But if the Bills are away - could be doable to get them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to play that course all the time when I lived in Binghamton. Really is a solid golf course. Another one to check out if any of you guys are staying the night and playing a second round is Conklin players club http://conklinplayers.com/ Both are great courses. Wish I could join you guys you will have a blast at the Links.

October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

I used to play that course all the time when I lived in Binghamton. Really is a solid golf course. Another one to check out if any of you guys are staying the night and playing a second round is Conklin players club http://conklinplayers.com/ Both are great courses. Wish I could join you guys you will have a blast at the Links.

My home course, I'm a bit biased but my opinion, it's the best course in the area. I could defiantly get a Sunday round set up if people want to make a weekend out of it.

Hiawatha ranks up there too though, you guys won't be disappointed. Great practice set up too. Excited to tee it up with some THP'ers!

You gotta!! I think we have about 9 so you make 10 then 2 more and we got 3 foursomes.

Wish I could join you guys...another time.

hope to make it on oct 19th, maybe some city chicken after the round, worked in binghamton in the 90's, played enjoi cc a few times. hope i can get a vacation day to play

Do we all like Saturday the 19th? Sounds like we could get a good showing for this which would be fun.

Do we all like Saturday the 19th? Sounds like we could get a good showing for this which would be fun.

Saturday the 19th works perfectly for me.

I think the 19th is looking like the winner! After rounds of golf with a bunch of THPers in Orlando, I cannot wait to do it again! And to think we are doing it twice in the next month? I might have to go over to the HHJJ thread. :)

the 19th you say....?

i should run this by the wife.

19th, let's plan on that

Oh it's not just the one game. It's the last 10 years of my life lol. Although with as much hope that I had sucked out of me in the last 2 minutes of that game is absolutely incredible.

I have been a Jets fan for 50 years. I have no sympathy for you quitters at all. :banghead:

Looks like anyone who makes it will get to try out the SLDR as I was just chosen for testing.

19th is the date? I will check with my activity coordinator this evening.

Wow, I missed this completely until now! I was on the road for work the week this was posted.

October 19th is probably good for me. I'll confirm with the family.

My wife is from Johnson City and the in-laws still live there. I also graduated from SUNY Binghamton, though I was in a non-golfing phase of my life when I was living in the area. A cousin on the wife's side of the family tree runs the Legends golf center (thelegendsgolfcenter.com). I hit some balls there over the summer.

Ken

Looks like anyone who makes it will get to try out the SLDR as I was just chosen for testing.

Congrats! Look forward to your thoughts.

I will have the SpeedBlades as well for anybody who wants to try them.

Less than a month away...let's make this happen!

Edit: amsmith61 will have SpeedBlades as well...for those who choose to play from the wrong side of the ball.

19th is the day, I edited the OP to list that for anyone jumping in late.

Looks like we're getting more and more that's awesome!!

Congrats! Look forward to your thoughts.

I will have the SpeedBlades as well for anybody who wants to try them.

Less than a month away...let's make this happen!

Edit: amsmith61 will have SpeedBlades as well...for those who choose to play from the wrong side of the ball.

Just had to add that last part in there.. Jerk :)

I am interested for sure, I have a lot going on in October but I believe I am free that weekend.

After our little get together today. I cannot wait for this now. I wish it was next weekend!!

Back