Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do you all need a count for Mill Creek?

Probably make a tee time the week of September 29th, so I will probably make the tee times on the 24th or 25th.

So I'm pretty sure for the first time all year I have both weekend days off. Who wants to golf!?

So I'm pretty sure for the first time all year I have both weekend days off. Who wants to golf!?

Oh sure, the weekend I am in Orlando. Son of a....:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already told you I would.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Which day is better for you?

Saturday... Sunday... Both. Gotta golf while you can around here

Saturday... Sunday... Both. Gotta golf while you can around here

I like where your heads at. I'll definitely be playing both days weather permitting. Probably play 36 to be honest lol. Just keep me posted and we can put something in concrete. Maybe Jim can join us?

thanks for the birthday wishes guys, got a new callaway golf hat thanks to six4three5!!!!! only feel old when i play a bad round of golf!!!!!

Mike,Happy belated! Aaron...........have a great time. I'm not on for a day and I miss everything. Can't wait for Millcreek.

Happy (late) birthday Maddog!

Cobra Rep came to the club, saw all the new BIO Cell products. Didn't get to hit them though :(

Can't wait to play Mill Creek today with Colt! Getting a little practice round for later this month with the rest of the THPers.

Played very so so today. If it wasn't for my driver being so automatic I woulda shot 90+ instead shot 84. Not bad but definitely gave away strokes. Played a course called Farview yesterday and shot 76 but the course wasn't the hardest course I've ever played.

Play well tomorrow Jim!!

I found out that I suck at bunkers. I was hitting the ball better than I ever had in my life and then I hit 5 out of 6 bunkers closing out. Went from 1-over to 9-over in 6 holes :angry:

Played very so so today. If it wasn't for my driver being so automatic I woulda shot 90+ instead shot 84. Not bad but definitely gave away strokes. Played a course called Farview yesterday and shot 76 but the course wasn't the hardest course I've ever played.

Play well tomorrow Jim!!

Can't say I've ever had the driver "automatic" :) How was Mill Creek?

Can't say I've ever had the driver "automatic" :) How was Mill Creek?

Surprisingly the greens were kinda beat up. I was really surprised by that. They still rolled amazingly and were fast but kinda beat up.

Surprisingly the greens were kinda beat up. I was really surprised by that. They still rolled amazingly and were fast but kinda beat up.

Thought about it and considering that you were playing Sunday afternoon, they may not have rolled them Sunday and were beat up from the weekend. That is unusual for Mill Creek.

You back from Orlando Aaron? Looked like an amazing time. Was following the thread pretty closely. Loved the bucket hat :)
How do you like the TM irons compared to your Titleist ones?

You back from Orlando Aaron? Looked like an amazing time. Was following the thread pretty closely. Loved the bucket hat :)
How do you like the TM irons compared to your Titleist ones?

In Chicago airport waiting last leg of flight home. Incredible weekend and as for irons - you will have to read the thread. ?

have not touched a club in 5 days, going through withdrawls...lol, hope to play w/ jimmy a few times this week....if the weather is good, hope to read up on your trip aaron...sounds like you had fun! glad to hear jimmy is "automatic" with the driver....not to long ago he did not even carry it!!!! patients can do wonders for a golf game, especialy when you some talent !!!!

looking to tee it up 5 pm this evening with jimmy, hope to knock the rust off, lol

Millcreek said you can make teetimes 2 weeks in advance.Jeanne and I are ready!

Millcreek said you can make teetimes 2 weeks in advance.Jeanne and I are ready!

We are hoping to have a final head count early next week.

Glad to hear you are ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back