DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approach on 2:

4unu3ahu.jpg

Check this out right next to the second green.

ureneruq.jpg

second shot into the par 5 3rd.

7e9a7e6a.jpg

Had a great time, for the most par. Just makes me mad that I lost my GPS. Still, always a good time on the course with you guys. Thanks for a good Sunday.

Had a great time, for the most par. Just makes me mad that I lost my GPS. Still, always a good time on the course with you guys. Thanks for a good Sunday.

That sucks Eddie. I just picked one up like yours for $50 at EW.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Just got off the phone with the course. Some has turned it in, now to figure out how to get it back. Such a long drive over there. The one issue with losing this unit is, I have the TPC Vegas course already downloaded on it. And with it beng cart pathonly out there, I really needs this thing. Will probably have to wait until next weekend to run over and pick it up.
That sucks Eddie. I just picked one up like yours for $50 at EW.

Just got off the phone with the course. Some has turned it in, now to figure out how to get it back. Such a long drive over there. The one issue with losing this unit is, I have the TPC Vegas course already downloaded on it. And with it beng cart pathonly out there, I really needs this thing. Will probably have to wait until next weekend to run over and pick it up.

That's good news!

That's great news! Maybe have Nate pick it up for you and we can try to get it from him next weekend?

I was thinking the same thing. It really is a pain for me to get back over there.
That's great news! Maybe have Nate pick it up for you and we can try to get it from him next weekend?

Hey guys just to let you all know I have enjoyed playing golf with you all so I decided to sign up Doug Aaron's father in law

Hey guys just to let you all know I have enjoyed playing golf with you all so I decided to sign up Doug Aaron's father in law

Glad to see you join up. What took so long?

I have been too busy working on my golf game

I have been too busy working on my golf game

From what I hear, yesterday s pretty good to you. Very glad to here that. How's was the hybrid for you?

I only have hit it a few times. I like it

I only have hit it a few times. I like it

Glad to see you on here Doug. You hit that hybrid pretty good yesterday. I ended up getting a gps like yours yesterday at EW for $50. Can't wait to use it.

I'm glad you got the GPS I only have played 2 rounds with it and it really helped me on distances

I'm glad you got the GPS I only have played 2 rounds with it and it really helped me on distances

I saw Aaron a using it today some. He had some issues with it though. Not like my issues, but it kept shutting down on him. Mine did that every one in a while. Not sure why. But I love knowing the distance. The pro mode is really good to have on a new course.

I saw Aaron a using it today some. He had some issues with it though. Not like my issues, but it kept shutting down on him. Mine did that every one in a while. Not sure why. But I love knowing the distance. The pro mode is really good to have on a new course.

There is a new update for it. I just downloaded it. Its version 3.1

Ya it's good to know the depth of the hazards. You can't get that with the laser

Ya it's good to know the depth of the hazards. You can't get that with the laser

That's what I keep telling people, but lasers are really useful to know the exact location of the pin. Can't get that with this gps. I'm not that good to worry about exact distances though.

I really like the fly over feature. Not a bad little gps for $50

I really like the fly over feature. Not a bad little gps for $50

I paid $200 for it a few years ago, so that is more bad at all.

I can't figure how to get the pro mode loaded on it did you load it on or did it already come with it on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back