Wilson Staff C100 irons

I want to hit them. I didn't really like the Ci11's for some reason.

Yeah everyone over at WRX is drooling over those new FG's. Really nice, clean look.. gorgeous. Compare that to the Ping S55's, which are just hideous.

What didn't you like about them Hawk? Stock Shaft?

I only hit them a couple times, but both times they just didn't do much for me. I didn't love the feel and thought there were better options out there.

I only hit them a couple times, but both times they just didn't do much for me. I didn't love the feel and thought there were better options out there.

Understand, I know the feel on mine if not hit dead on can and does feel off but sometimes hard to pin down exactly where you caught them on the face.

I will definitely be looking for someplace to give these a test run and hopefully they'll have some other shaft options available when I do track them down.

I did see the irons on the Euro site. I did think they looked better. I am so hopeful Wilson has a successful year. I think it is good for the business to have a great name like theirs doing well and staying cutting edge. The company does so well in other sports that this seems likely to work. It is hard to play many "ball sports" without these guys.

Understand, I know the feel on mine if not hit dead on can and does feel off but sometimes hard to pin down exactly where you caught them on the face.

I will definitely be looking for someplace to give these a test run and hopefully they'll have some other shaft options available when I do track them down.

Those were just first impressions of course. I didn't spend a ton of time with them. I loved the Ci7's I had at one point. Still wish I hadn't got rid of them at times.

I did see the irons on the Euro site. I did think they looked better. I am so hopeful Wilson has a successful year. I think it is good for the business to have a great name like theirs doing well and staying cutting edge. The company does so well in other sports that this seems likely to work. It is hard to play many "ball sports" without these guys.

Looks like they have a pretty nice product line coming out. I'm very curious to see how the new driver stacks up.

Much better looking than the FG Tour M3s. Love the blacked out cavity with the red/black W/S logo. They should have stuck w/ the red & black color scheme for the M3s. That gold accent is horrible.
I have yet to see an image of the M3's. The image of the irons in this thread appear to be an updated fg blade, looks like FG 100 to me.

When you Di11 owners decide to buy a new set of C100s, let me buy your old irons. :) I really do like the Wilson irons I got from THM.

Much better looking than the FG Tour M3s. Love the blacked out cavity with the red/black W/S logo. They should have stuck w/ the red & black color scheme for the M3s. That gold accent is horrible.

Those have grown on me a bit, but I get where you're coming from. Hard to beat those sexy V2's though.

Back