The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I'm really trying to find little ways to get myself better for the Grandaddy.

I planned on running 5 miles this morning, so I ran 6. I did some extra core work afterwards. I'm sneaking out to hit balls at lunch, and I'll do the same before work tomorrow. Every little bit helps, and I want to be in top form when we get down there.

Finally, I've decided to forego running a full marathon this season. I would be in the middle of training for it when we play the Grandaddy, and I don't want to take away from the extra golf work with the extra running work. I can fit a few half marathons in this season, which will work just fine. There will be other marathons, but I don't know if I'll ever have a chance at an event like this again.

Nice Seth. That's dedication. I decided I won't run a marathon either.

I'm also trying to average out the team's salt intake by balancing your (ahem) intake. Still trying to figure out how to eat negative salt.

I am trying to get some workouts while I am here in New York. After these 12 hour shifts I just want to sleep but I did get a workout in yesterday

I'm like a finely salted machine. Don't fear the sodium.

I like it Seth!

I am going to start doing this as well. It's time to get up and get out. Going to the range for at least an hour each day and finding the time to work out as well. And this won't be just for the #Grandaddy but just for my health in general.

I'll be ready come December.

Harry, did you forget how to use the email machine again :D

I like it Seth!

I am going to start doing this as well. It's time to get up and get out. Going to the range for at least an hour each day and finding the time to work out as well. And this won't be just for the #Grandaddy but just for my health in general.

I'll be ready come December.

This is awesome Dan. I think we will all be ready when December rolls around, and you can take that to the bank.

Harry, did you forget how to use the email machine again :D

Your post made me think of this:

Harry -- Come out and get your whoopin'

Hahahaha. I do agree. C'mon Harry. Quit ducking me!

Whats up Dream Team? I've been working n putting for the past two days. 1 to get used to my Z3C, and to really concentrate on making solid strokes from different distances. Yesterday I stayed inside 10'. And really worked on putting a pure stroke on the ball. Tonight I worked outside of 10'. The stroke really feels good. I also worked on setting my trigger, I had gotten away from that for a little while, it really helps to keep things generally relaxed and fluid.,

Good work Kevin!

Had a daytime date with the lady today, but found some time afterwards to hit the range with the boy. I was hitting the ball decent, but I was hitting floaters and the wind was whipping so I have no clue how far I was hitting the ball. Felt good though.

Also spent a good chunk of my morning doing a little captaining research. Lots to think about!

Good work Kevin!

Had a daytime date with the lady today, but found some time afterwards to hit the range with the boy. I was hitting the ball decent, but I was hitting floaters and the wind was whipping so I have no clue how far I was hitting the ball. Felt good though.

Also spent a good chunk of my morning doing a little captaining research. Lots to think about!

This almost sounds painful lol

Actually very interesting, but a little dry at times. Only a few things I can control in this deal and I've got to make the best of them.

Actually very interesting, but a little dry at times. Only a few things I can control in this deal and I've got to make the best of them.
We're all here if you need a hand. Divide and conquer, so we can unite and destroy!

We'll be talking soon!

Maybe I should tweet Harry to talk formats since he still hasn't come through with that email :/

Maybe I should tweet Harry to talk formats since he still hasn't come through with that email :/

Still no formats??? Running out of time out here in the glorious Midwest to practice that type of stuff...

Still no formats??? Running out of time out here in the glorious Midwest to practice that type of stuff...

Dirty tactics imo. They already have home field advantage. You'd think we could at least spend 20 minutes figuring out formats so I could start some planning. We are already the underdogs. This passive aggressiveness stinks! Boo-urns Harry.

Dirty tactics imo. They already have home field advantage. You'd think we could at least spend 20 minutes figuring out formats so I could start some planning. We are already the underdogs. This passive aggressiveness stinks! Boo-urns Harry.

I was saying Boo-urns!

Hahaha -- Booo-Urns.

Glad to see the putting is coming along Kevin. My putting is feeling pretty good as well. Stockton's methods are starting to sink in. Looking at the line, not really focusing on the stroke. Making a lot of putts in practice.

Maybe this will help.

WriteAnEmail.png

Haha, please post that to his twitter

Back