Week 3 Thread - THP Fantasy Football

Ddec is right.
Its two division winners and then the two best after that regardless of division.
Did it hurt to say that?

Troyfl appears to be the next victim...

2-0 and #1 overall in league #3. Where's the competition?!

Well I sit at 1-1. Hoping this week I can get a little help this week. The Thrillhouse is on my radar and there will be screams coming from inside that house, screams of mercy....

In the house at 2-0 but looking at the matchup I have this week I think it's going to be a high scoring shootout and can be anyone's game. I'm looking at beating Saluting Cecil's shorts, good luck.

0-2. Pathetic.

Lesson learned from last week; Play Martellus Bennett.

Same boat here! I'm not treading water...yet, but we have to right this ship or I will be.

2-0 and feeling good

0-2. Pathetic.

Lesson learned from last week; Play Martellus Bennett.

I had him on my bench too behind Vernon Davis. Jay is gonna love him all year. He tried to throw to Kellen Davis, but all he did was drop it and fall down. Bennett is gonna be a red zone monster.

Need a TE in League #3 if anyone is looking to trade one.

Wow. Little early to be so cocky, no? Wouldn't wanna be the guy talking trash at 2-0 and ends up 4-9

Wow. Little early to be so cocky, no? Wouldn't wanna be the guy talking trash at 2-0 and ends up 4-9

Trying to have some fun. No one talks any smack.

After losing this week and getting screwed in week #1 I'm trying to make massive changes. 1st trade done.

Would like to make a few minor changes but my squad looks pretty solid, and healthy so far.

After 2 humbling defeats, it's time for a change. Too bad injuries have devastated my bench and is now spilling over to my starting lineup.

I wish not to speak of my teams record.
However, I would listen to trade offers. No one on the TD's squad is a sacred cow, everyone is traceable!

Rivers is throwing a lot of TD's and lots of yards who wants him?

Just snuck by to get to 2-0. Too close for my liking though, I need my guys to step up. Gotta look at what I can change, if anything.

I wish not to speak of my teams record.
However, I would listen to trade offers. No one on the TD's squad is a sacred cow, everyone is traceable!

Rivers is throwing a lot of TD's and lots of yards who wants him?
What league are you in?

Man I wanted Starks off waivers, almost wished I'd had lost this week...almost...

Lol, congrats on winning the 1st eighth of the league schedule. You're gonna remember this forever.

The more I look at my matchups this week the more trouble I think I am in.

I'm 1-1 but with only 4 teams making the playoffs I need to step up my game. If I could just get some consistency with my players (haha) maybe I could start scoring some more points.

Man trying to make some trades but I honestly don't see anything that would upgrade my team very much outside of a TE.

SO.....

League 4...Im trading Shaub or Brady, Im tired of debating which one to start

Send me your offers...looking for RB

SO.....

League 4...Im trading Shaub or Brady, Im tired of debating which one to start

Send me your offers...looking for RB

Lol not directly pointed towards you, but the panic mode towards Tom Brady so far this early shocks me. Seems like everyone is trying to pawn him off on someone else

Back