Maybe I need to get a 360 as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

All the cool kids are doing it! You should too. FWIW, gamestop has some refurbs for under $100.

All the cool kids are doing it! You should too. FWIW, gamestop has some refurbs for under $100.

I was a manager at Gamestop for 5yrs won't get anything refurbed from them. The only thing worth getting used are the Ps3 games.

Maybe I need to get a 360 as well.

At this point I'd hold off for the new systems that will be coming out in November.

I can't wait for Elder Scrolls Online to get released - it looks Epic! Plus, I'm getting a bit tired of playing WoW, Rift and SWTOR. I need a new adventure! :starwars:

At this point I'd hold off for the new systems that will be coming out in November.

New systems=Too much $$$, but certainly worth a thought.

Jusy play CoD 4 Modern Warfare. The new one will be the same as that, and every other infinityward/treyarch game.
BF4 is a real FPS

I'm assuming that PlayStation guys are going Ps4 and same with the Microsoft guys? I have always had a Xbox so I'm sticking with what I know. Looks like the Ps4 might be a little better.

swing your swing

Jusy play CoD 4 Modern Warfare. The new one will be the same as that, and every other infinityward/treyarch game.
BF4 is a real FPS

Except for the fact that COD4 was released in 2007. Graphics, physics engines, etc. have improved vastly since then, so I'd hardly call them the same. Now if you're referencing the style of play, yes, COD is an arcade FPS with a faster pace, where Battlefield is a more of a total warfare experience. I say, to each his own. I happen to enjoy both series.

New systems=Too much $$$, but certainly worth a thought.

I have a near new 360 for sale....

Except for the fact that COD4 was released in 2007. Graphics, physics engines, etc. have improved vastly since then, so I'd hardly call them the same. Now if you're referencing the style of play, yes, COD is an arcade FPS with a faster pace, where Battlefield is a more of a total warfare experience. I say, to each his own. I happen to enjoy both series.

Obviously the graphics are going to improve, & physics. But they haven't fixed so many exploits that have always been there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Thats pretty good, best buy usually gives you like a 50% bonus when buying another game so i use them alot.

If you get a chance, play golf with Franklin in GTA V. I was laughing my ass off tonight. Some if the comments he says throughout the round are priceless.

If you get a chance, play golf with Franklin in GTA V. I was laughing my ass off tonight. Some if the comments he says throughout the round are priceless.

Ill be doing this tomorrow on the PS3. What's everyone's lowest round so far? Mines -4! Very lucky.

Didn't know there was a gentleman's club in this game. Lol

How do you play golf?

How do you play golf?

Pressing X or A with a Meter. All things considered it's not bad!

Pressing X or A with a Meter. All things considered it's not bad!

The putting makes me mad. Hit it a touch too hard and it slams off the back and over the lip. Jerks.

The putting makes me mad. Hit it a touch too hard and it slams off the back and over the lip. Jerks.

Franklin would have some words for that....

Guess who has acquired a military jet...it was actually fairly easy to steal too.

I have an XBOX360 on my home theater with 60 inch Sony HDTV. Call of Duty in surround is awesome, especially with my subwoofer and two Butt Kickers turned on. I, too, like World at War. I enjoy the old CODs just as much as the new ones.

Funny, I don't really like playing golf on my XBOX. Maybe it reminds me that I'm not on the golf course ?

Girlfriend got me a PS Vita as an early b day present. I am enjoying it so far, I hope there is more integration with it with the PS4 to make more of a useful device. The graphics are great, I got Killzone Mercenary and it is a blast, just like playing Killzone on the PS3. Overall the system is super responsive. Despite the home screens being a bit clunky you can pop in and out of any program pretty much instantly, way fast than PS3. If I earn a trophy in a game on the Vita I can pause my game and open the trophies tab and it syncs to my account right away. I do find the right analog stick is tough to get use to for whatever reason but this could be my hands. The biggest downside is the fact that you have to buy a Sony memory card which are pricey and you need one if you want take advantage of the PS Store.

Grand Theft Auto V video review by Conan O'Brien. If you haven't seen his clueless gamer reviews, they're all worth checking out.

Back