SeeMore Putters Thread

I picked up a counter balanced SeeMore at the PGA SS this weekend and hit a few balls with and it felt pretty good, but being that I am a short dude, it was pretty much a belly putter on me, and it kept getting caught in my shirt, so I have to pass judgement until I stroke one that fits me better.

You can do CB in a shorter length - 37" instead of 38", etc.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've purchased my first of many SeeMores. Picked up an older SB1 belly from eBay. Once it arrives I'm going to send it in for the counterbalanced treatment. Looking forward to experimenting with it!
Slight but important FIFY ;)

Congrats on the purchase I'm sure that she will treat you well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

I've purchased my first SeeMore. Picked up an older SB1 belly from eBay. Once it arrives I'm going to send it in for the counterbalanced treatment. Looking forward to experimenting with it!

Congratulations Barry...I'm sure it will treat you well.

I won $64 in the football pool this week (from a 33-club contest I'm in)! Found a 45" long FGP2 putter on eBay - it has the 18" long Seemore grip. I plan on cutting the length down to 38-39" (I play a 35"), and put the long grip back on. With any luck, this should be pretty close to a counterbalanced FGP2 - and I still have money left over! Can't wait to compare this to my regular FGP2!

Life is good! (as long as I ignore the Browns - time to plan lots of Sunday rounds, haha!)

$(KGrHqF,!qEFHgH5BFepBR4F844US!~~60_14.JPG

Nice Barry! I'm curious to hear how you get along with it. I've been close to pulling the trigger on one of these 3 or 4 times over the last week. I'm sure I'll eventually cave.

Any Tour Lmited owners, my z2 feels somewhat hollow. If I drop the head on the green just a few inches above the ground it feels, not solid. Then when I hit some putts that aren't perfect it feels almost like the weights are loose or the head isn't as solid as my mFGP. Is this unusual, or does someone else have this problem?

I've purchased my first SeeMore. Picked up an older SB1 belly from eBay. Once it arrives I'm going to send it in for the counterbalanced treatment. Looking forward to experimenting with it!

I think you'll like it a lot! I have an SB1 that I love!

Last edited:
I roll my versa 2 ball pretty well so I'm not exactly hurting about it. I saw an offset shaft mallet seemore that I really enjoyed lining up. I prefer a heavier head though.

I hit my local golf store to get a temporary putter while my m8 SS is getting the CB upgrade and I found a used PTM3 for $89 :)

Just got my FGP2 in the mail yesterday. Good thing, my putting has been horrible lately. The putter looks awesome and seems so easy to keep square through impact and put a good roll on the ball. Will be taking it to the practice green today to really brush up on proper alignment and getting the ball started on the right line, which should be accomplished much easier now with the SeeMore in the bag.

I have a nice bonus coming up in a few weeks and have been thinking about treating myself to a new driver fitting and a SeeMore Smoked Diamond Z3CS with the whistle shaft unless when I call, they can hook me up with a Z3C Tour Limited with the whistle shaft installed.

I tell myself that you've got to treat yourself when you get rewarded for hard work.

I picked up a counter balanced SeeMore at the PGA SS this weekend and hit a few balls with and it felt pretty good, but being that I am a short dude, it was pretty much a belly putter on me, and it kept getting caught in my shirt, so I have to pass judgement until I stroke one that fits me better.

My counter balanced PCB is 36". I am 5'7".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I hit my local golf store to get a temporary putter while my m8 SS is getting the CB upgrade and I found a used PTM3 for $89 :)

Nice pick-up. See how easy it is to begin hoarding... wait, I mean collecting SeeMores.

I sent my m8 SS off today, and I have a few questions for the masses. I asked for the putter to be 38", 370g head with a 17" SS grip. At 5'10" is 38" the right length? I know the SeeMore team will do me right but I'm curious to hear some thoughts from the THP community!

I just got back from a putting session with the new FGP2 and all I can say is ... "WHOA"! For the past two weeks I have been putting horrible. Pushing and pulling every putt, when I was lined up correctly it felt wrong, and my speed was totally off. After only 1 hour on the practice green with the SeeMore and I have more confidence in my putting then I have for years. It is so easy to make sure everything is square to the target and it puts such a smooth roll on the ball. I still have a lot of practice to do but if it goes anything like the first hour, my putting will be the best it's ever been.

I have to say that I was somewhat sceptical of the devotion to the SeeMore brand on this site but I can now see why. I have a feeling my Odyssey and Nike will end up on the BST forum real soon! Thanks SeeMore!

I just got back from a putting session with the new FGP2 and all I can say is ... "WHOA"! For the past two weeks I have been putting horrible. Pushing and pulling every putt, when I was lined up correctly it felt wrong, and my speed was totally off. After only 1 hour on the practice green with the SeeMore and I have more confidence in my putting then I have for years. It is so easy to make sure everything is square to the target and it puts such a smooth roll on the ball. I still have a lot of practice to do but if it goes anything like the first hour, my putting will be the best it's ever been.

I have to say that I was somewhat sceptical of the devotion to the SeeMore brand on this site but I can now see why. I have a feeling my Odyssey and Nike will end up on the BST forum real soon! Thanks SeeMore!

OhioMatt - great post. Stay in touch. You have a huge support staff of SPi instructors that want to help.

OhioMatt - great post. Stay in touch. You have a huge support staff of SPi instructors that want to help.
Thanks! I've heard many times your customer service is top notch.

Have my first lesson with an SPi instructor on Saturday. Bought a gorgeous PR M1 today. Looking forward to putting lights out in Vegas.

Finally got a SeeMore putter! Picked up Mulligan9111's M3 and got a chance to try it out tonight. Sunk a 20' putt which is the longest putt I've ever made, and I owe it to the RST. Can't wait to get back out and work on my putting.

Finally got a SeeMore putter! Picked up Mulligan9111's M3 and got a chance to try it out tonight. Sunk a 20' putt which is the longest putt I've ever made, and I owe it to the RST. Can't wait to get back out and work on my putting.

Nebgolfer- welcome to teamSeeMore!

Holy cow what a steal!!!

So want a SeeMore but can't pull the $200 trigger on something I've yet to even see, let alone roll.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

So want a SeeMore but can't pull the $200 trigger on something I've yet to even see, let alone roll.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Get a used FGP or similar from ebay for cheap to see if RST works for you and then go from there.

Get a used FGP or similar from ebay for cheap to see if RST works for you and then go from there.

Can be had for as little as $60. You can always sell again if you don't like it and get your money back.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back