Revolution - Official thread *spoilers*

I bet you're close I also told my wife last night that I thought at least one more main character will die this year.

Definitely, I'm glad it's picking up pace a bit. There is a lot more to the story of the blackout that has yet to be revealed.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I actually thought this episode was pretty good, I'm curious to see what Miles decides to do!
I thought it was good too. It's definitely improved since the beginning. Of course I've liked the show the whole time!

I bet you're close I also told my wife last night that I thought at least one more main character will die this year.
If it's anyone, let it be Aaron. He seems to be an expendable character.

I thought it was good too. It's definitely improved since the beginning. Of course I've liked the show the whole time!

It would be really easy to write up a way he goes to, he always seems to be close to the edge!

This show got renewed for another season. And they will be doing 22 episodes.

This show got renewed for another season. And they will be doing 22 episodes.

Sweet. I was fearing this whole season would end up like FlashForward.

Sweet. I was fearing this whole season would end up like FlashForward.

That was a good show. I wish they hadn't cancelled it so fast.

no, he's the only one that doesn't do stupid stuff just because.

Sweet, so we now know the show is going to go somewhere and not end in a few more episodes.

The flashforward thing sucked. That was an awesome show and they just ended it.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'm really starting to think that this is the prequel to LOST...

never thought of that.

There are too many pieces falling into place... One more season and they are there, that's my prediction

Flashforward, V (visitors), and a couple of others they just cancelled out of the blue.

Killed me, I too was worried this one would go the same way because I enjoy it.

the mom is kinda ruining it all together. i'm not sure if it's just her acting skills or how the director tells her to be, but she sucks. she's too Kristin Stewart-y.

the mom is kinda ruining it all together. i'm not sure if it's just her acting skills or how the director tells her to be, but she sucks. she's too Kristin Stewart-y.

Oh man now I can't watch this without thinking that image. Ahhhhh! :banghead: But you're totally right, exactly like her. Any predictions for the season wrapping up?

Oh man now I can't watch this without thinking that image. Ahhhhh! :banghead: But you're totally right, exactly like her. Any predictions for the season wrapping up?
Not a clue. Its all been pretty bland lately.

Care to elaborate a bit? I'm intrigued and just wondering what pieces you see in place.

To be fair; I never saw all of Lost and don't remember too much about it, but that being said:

Revolution was created by the same guys as Lost.

The are about to turn the power back on (it seems) and are worried about how the world will be when everyone has access to electronics and weapons. I'm taking some creative guesses here, but what if the power going back on doesn't give the effect they wanted. The mother and crew go to another bunker on a deserted island to start their own place.

The mother in Revolution is also in LOST as one of the "others" who operates out of a bunker with some sort of computer technology.

Flashforward, V (visitors), and a couple of others they just cancelled out of the blue.

Killed me, I too was worried this one would go the same way because I enjoy it.
Same shows for me as well, and I'm loving this one!

The new twists are very interesting!

This starts up again Wednesday at 7PM Central time. Set your DVR's!

I never watched an episode of this here in New Zealand. It never appealed to me after I heard the guy that did LOST was involved.

Between Daniella Alonso and Elizabeth Mitchell ... I'm good. (Ok ok, I'm total SciFi fan anyways, whatevs.)

I'm actually looking forward to it, the show has come a long way

Im really excited for this tonight.

Back