Which shot makes you feel the best when you accomplish it?

Which shot makes you feel the best when you accomplish it?

• Drive

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Approach

Votes: 52 59.1%
  • Pitch or Chip

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Putt

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
I love being able to get up and down for par, a good chip or pitch for me is awesome, mostly because they don't happen often enough lol.

I have to go with GIR and hitting the approach close to the hole. It's a great feeling. I am awed how often the pros do it.

I love perfect approach shots, last time out I had one to a water front green from about 160 stuck it hole high about 10 feet out. I love those moments. Or when you sink a monster putt.

I have to go with GIR and hitting the approach close to the hole. It's a great feeling. I am awed how often the pros do it.

Yes me too but if you think about it, the average GIR's on tour I believe is about 12 out of the 18 holes. which means they are still missing about 6 and often more. Just shows us how hard it is to do consistently even for the best in the world. I guess that's why so many of us feel so great about a nicely performed approach.

Id have to go with the sandy par or birdie. Hiting the shot in the sand, blasting through and leaving the ball close enough to get up and down... something about the blast makes me grin and what a confidnce builder

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

I like the flop shot over a bunker or a tree. I hit a nice flop over a tree earlier this year. I channeled my inner Mickelson and pulled it off. The funny thing about it was the guys in my group stayed far away cause of the chance to skull it, but it came out high and landed soft and rolled about 10 feet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

When I step up and hit my driver right down the gut I honestly feel like I can't go wrong. My game really goes as my driver goes. If I find the fairway and have confidence in my driver then the rest if my game feeds off that.

Drive, since it's also the ball that I lose the most. If I keep it in the fairway it is a satisfying feeling knowing I'm going to shoot 2 strokes better than if I hit it like crap :)

"Which shot makes you feel the best when you accomplish it? "

If you would have asked me that question 3 or 4 years ago, I would have said, banging a 300 yard drive down the middle.
Now, I have to say it's the 10 - 15 foot putt. When that ball drops in the hole it just makes me smile !

Any solidly hit drive in the fairway. My subpar driver kills so many good scoring chances. I hit my mid irons OK enough, but I would like to have more short iron shots and good drives are the key to that.

For me, generally, it would be a great approach. There's nothing like feeling the ball come flush off of an iron, seeing it track, and watching it settle close to the cup.

The shot that makes me feel the best are those shots at the end of the day thay keep us coming back to the game we all love. You can be having a horrible day on the links and sink a long birdie/par putt at the end of the round and all frustration is gone.

Approach. Hitting a green is always satisfying.

Mostly the longs irons if I can hit the green. Thats where I struggle. Love hitting some great wedge shots also

A drive, bombed straight down the middle of the fairway.

Back