Carolina peeps, Tobacco Road opening this Sat 10/5

How did I miss this thread?

I would have loved to have played up there today.

We should all get together at Keith Hills next weekend.

I couldn't make next weekend but don't let that stop y'all. I can't wait to play that course.

Also today was a blast and I'm really happy with how I played for the most part. Highest slope course I've ever played and shot an 89. If I hadn't 3 putted the last hole it would have been 5 pars in a row. Awesome day with Chunky, Jlit, and jilts bro

Also today was a blast and I'm really happy with how I played for the most part. Highest slope course I've ever played and shot an 89. If I hadn't 3 putted the last hole it would have been 5 pars in a row. Awesome day with Chunky, Jlit, and jilts bro

What did you think about the course overall?

Carolina peeps, Tobacco Road opening this Sat 10/5

Per your notes, I went a little left of the aiming pole on 18. Wrong! (You meant pulled 30 yards left, correct?)

Layout was both fantastic and devilish. Course knowledge will make a huge difference on a next go round. Like some of you had stated, trusting the yardage and aiming confidently were key. Also, not thinning every wedge too, though I think you guys failed to mention that nugget.

I think Chinky really liked it. REALLY liked it!

Man I loved it. Slots into my top 5. Maybe as high as #2.

I love the Stranz courses because they are so different. Yardage books and course info are key. I printed out what you sent me and read it to the group on almost every hole (forgot a few times) on 15 chunky went right and thought he was in trouble. I said, Amol said you should be fine over there. When he was we were just laughing and praising your course knowledge.

We should all get together at Keith Hills next weekend.

$25 including cart. You guys let me know anytime you want to play and I'll be there.

Set a time and a day, and I'm there. It's an easy hour drive for me.

I am very unhappy that I can't be there this time. You guys need to get down to Keith Hills soon or we need to just meet up and play again wherever. Jlit, check your PM's bud.

Count me in too!! I am with Bullitt on this. Just name time and date!!!

Make it a Sunday and I'm in. Saturdays just depend on the week.

Sounds like Sunday then?

I may be able to swing a Sunday as well.

Any updates to this thread? Are we doing this Sunday now or........

I should be able to play this Sunday so I can book the tee times if you guys let me know when you want to play.

I am good for any time on Sunday. I prefer early but I understand some people may be coming from further away. Whatever time you pick I will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Same here. Any time is good for me.

But I will probably not have a driver in the bag, waiting on the shaft adapter to get here, so I will not be playing from the tips.

Back