Win a Club Champion Ultimate Bag Fitting

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks, doc! Nothing close to me, but this should be a good prize for some thper!

Thanks, Amol! I have been looking at the one in Houston for a while now. Would help out anyone.

Entered thanks!

Thanks bud. Just entered :)

Thanks, Amol! I have been looking at the one in Houston for a while now. Would help out anyone.

I've heard they sometimes run specials in the winter for fittings, like 2-for-1 and things like that. If that happens and I'm in Houston sometime this winter, we should talk. :)

Thanks Amol. Saw your tweet on this and found out there's a Club Champion in Atlanta.

Nice! Thanks for posting - hopefully a THPer gets the prize.

I'm in, I'd definitely make the drive to Houston for this. I might not be able to afford the club's they fit me for (I've heard these can get really high dollar), but it's still nice to know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks...entered

I'm in. Awesome prize, and I look forward to a lifetime of spam.

Entered, thanks!

They are nowhere close to me, but I'd be willing to travel for a full bag fitting. Thanks for posting.

Thanks! I'd love to win this after reading Zinger's review of his full bag Club Champion fitting.

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

Thanks for the link!

Thanks!

In, thanks!

Nothing close to me either, so good luck to everyone else!

Good luck to anyone who enters. Not familiar with this company.

The winner to this contest was supposedly sent and email today. If your email starts with "N", start looking.

Back