Status
Not open for further replies.

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
Looking to fund my next putter purchase, so I am selling my backup putter.

For sale is a Scotty Cameron California Del Mar putter. This putter is 34" long and has a mint Super Stroke mid slim 2.0 grip on it. The grip has 2 rounds on it. I will also include 3 headcovers with the putter: 2010 California "Art of Putting" headcover (used the most, in average shape), 2012 California headcover (in very good shape), and the THP Citrus headcover (in very good shape). Notice that there is a slight ding on the topline. This is noticeable at address, but it is not distracting and is not a large ding, or anything. Other than that, the putter head is in fantastic condition. Original shaft band is still on the shaft, but it also shows some wear. If you have any questions or want any more information, please let me know.

Estimated resale value for this putter in mid condition per PGA value guide is currently $182.22, so I am looking for $175 shipped considering the putter has a SuperStroke grip and 3 headcovers are included. Not looking for trades at this time unless you have a center shafted mallet putter.

http://valueguide.pga.com/detail-ex...itleist/p/Putter/m/Cameron California Del Mar

IMAG0195_zps2dd782e8.jpg

IMAG0196_zps5acc4cd6.jpg

IMAG0197_zpse407fb56.jpg

IMAG0198_zpsca194b71.jpg

IMAG0199_zpsef462904.jpg

IMAG0200_zps197a69e1.jpg

IMAG0202_zpsa08e956f.jpg

IMAG0203_zps7ec800bf.jpg

In serious ponder mode right now. Always wanted to try one of these and this is a good price.

Morning bump

That is a really nice looking putter.

Jank - just sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jank - just sent you a PM

By proxy, if you buy this and he buys my SB2c, I will love you forever. :)

By proxy, if you buy this and he buys my SB2c, I will love you forever. :)

Win/win all the way around.

This can be locked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back