Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron sent me a message the other day about a "Thruway Series" the other day. Sounds like something can certainly get up and running for next season.

Aaron sent me a message the other day about a "Thruway Series" the other day. Sounds like something can certainly get up and running for next season.

Woot woot Dean in the new thread. Did you see the post about closing the old WNY thread for us? If that's possible. Just to avoid any confusion for newer guys that join.

Woot woot Dean in the new thread. Did you see the post about closing the old WNY thread for us? If that's possible. Just to avoid any confusion for newer guys that join.

I'll take care of it buddy.

Next week we're back into the mid 50's and now with the holidays approaching my best day for a get together would be on a Sunday. I hope we can get something going in the next few weeks at HickoryStick.If not,I'd do a Rochester roadtrip now that MY CAR IS FIXED!

Next week we're back into the mid 50's and now with the holidays approaching my best day for a get together would be on a Sunday. I hope we can get something going in the next few weeks at HickoryStick.If not,I'd do a Rochester roadtrip now that MY CAR IS FIXED!

Have everyone interested in a Seneca Hickory Stick outing keep there options open for 11/2 or 11/3.

Allan, thinking of sneaking out Tuesday 10/29 (Arrowhead or BTC) if you're interested. Weather idiots say it will be sunny and in the 50s which means there is a 50% chance it will be nice.

I am pretty much done for this year. I just have too much to do to get ready for the winter that I have been constantly blowing off to play golf.

I am getting a swing evaluation on November 6, and maybe lessons after that. We shall see.

I do have to leave time for skiing!

Have everyone interested in a Seneca Hickory Stick outing keep there options open for 11/2 or 11/3.

Allan, thinking of sneaking out Tuesday 10/29 (Arrowhead or BTC) if you're interested. Weather idiots say it will be sunny and in the 50s which means there is a 50% chance it will be nice.
Andy,thanks for the invite but Thurs.morn. is the best I can do or Sunday.Let me know.

Good idea. How about this: 4 THPers from each Thruway major area (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse/Watertown/Utica, and Albany) competing in a two day event, format yet to be determined. Some kind of trophy ( a serious one) would have to be involved.

We could rotate it between areas year-to-year.

Just a thought.
HUGE fan of this.
I like our chances as a four-person squad. A two-person squad means I'm looking for a teammate. #whodoesdeanpick #nerfnyisbetterthanme

Pete sounds like we need some practice. Saturday perhaps

Pete sounds like we need some practice. Saturday perhaps
Yes please. Name the time and place (hopefully they'll be open this time when we get there).

I feel so isolated down 81 here, haha. I need more bingo people!

Rob,meeting half way is no big deal! You're right in the mix!

Rob, I second what Allan says.. Definitely can meet in Syracuse for a round and I do want to get down there to play Conklin again. I want another crack at that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob, I second what Allan says.. Definitely can meet in Syracuse for a round and I do want to get down there to play Conklin again. I want another crack at that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto here!

Sounds good guys, I'm up for some traveling in the spring. I'm just so busy on weekends during wedding season it's hard for me to get away. Sundays are always better for me.

Conklin has some good discounts in the spring and usually open pretty early as cart path only.

Sounds good guys, I'm up for some traveling in the spring. I'm just so busy on weekends during wedding season it's hard for me to get away. Sundays are always better for me.

Conklin has some good discounts in the spring and usually open pretty early as cart path only.

Based on the pictures I think I missed out on a great course so I would love for that place to host another one. Pumped you're in for the SeeMore event!! I'm Jimmy btw the way bud. I haven't caught your name in the other thread so I apologize for asking.

Pumped you're in for the SeeMore event!! I'm Jimmy btw the way bud. I haven't caught your name in the other thread so I apologize for asking.

I'm Rob and I have a SeeMore addiction!

Can't wait to tee it up sometime Jimmy, how are you feeling?

Rob got it! I'm a SeeMore hoarder myself. I'm up to 5 now. I just bought #Cookie's SB1 from the marker place last night. I'm feeling A LOT better. World of difference.

Rob got it! I'm a SeeMore hoarder myself. I'm up to 5 now. I just bought #Cookie's SB1 from the marker place last night. I'm feeling A LOT better. World of difference.

There seems be a lot of SeeMore addicts on this site.

Not that I am one of them... :angel:

Me three.

I'm still hoping to get out and play some golf with some of you guys this year.. and from what I can tell, the prestigious "Hello Kitty" towel is a hard earned badge of honor to be bestowed to only the truly worthy... :(

I'm still hoping to get out and play some golf with some of you guys this year.. and from what I can tell, the prestigious "Hello Kitty" towel is a hard earned badge of honor to be bestowed to only the truly worthy... :(
We're banking on getting you and everyone else together for some good times.This Hickory Stick thing might pan out if the weather lets up(which it looks to happen) Where in Wyoming County are you?

We're banking on getting you and everyone else together for some good times.This Hickory Stick thing might pan out if the weather lets up(which it looks to happen) Where in Wyoming County are you?

Over in Warsaw..

I have to be honest - earlier in the week I was having serious doubts about playing on 11/2 or 11/3 at Hickory Stick. Now, I am feeling much better about our chances. Are we thinking 11/3 at this point??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back