Status
Not open for further replies.
Big papi says hello!!!

PAPI!!!!!

Papi, oppo, yessir please!

Welcome to Wachtober kid!

I will say this much - Wacha's change up is nasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little something brewing for cards

were looking better now better get a run here

I don't like this at all.

Lead was short lived

Hey salty get the ball first I instead of stretching

That ridiculous play looked like some the Cards made in Game 1!

I just about threw my remote through the TV there.

heck yeah were up, thanks goes out to the Bostons pitcher. And another run now lol

Bad defense bites in game 2 also. Gotta secure the ball Salty above all else.

It just got REALLY DUSTY in here seeing the Marathon bombing survivors. The emotions of that day still come back really easily.

Very touching tribute and 7th inning stretch.

It just got REALLY DUSTY in here seeing the Marathon bombing survivors. The emotions of that day still come back really easily.

That was awesome. Listening on MLB radio on in flight wifi. But the tribute was awesome

That was awesome. Listening on MLB radio on in flight wifi. But the tribute was awesome

Multiple people that had lost parts of their legs all walked out onto the field, it was awesome.

McCarver says there's a question of Ortiz playing 1B in St. Louis? Not the way he's swinging the bat, Napoli is going to the bench.

Multiple people that had lost parts of their legs all walked out onto the field, it was awesome.

McCarver says there's a question of Ortiz playing 1B in St. Louis? Not the way he's swinging the bat, Napoli is going to the bench.

I have to think so. Napoli can catch as well.. Or at least could in 2011 when we played the Rangers

I have to think so. Napoli can catch as well.. Or at least could in 2011 when we played the Rangers

Farrell and Napoli have both said repeatedly that there is no way that Napoli catches in St. Louis.

Oh look, another booted ball by a St. Louis infielder.

Farrell and Napoli have both said repeatedly that there is no way that Napoli catches in St. Louis.

Oh look, another booted ball by a St. Louis infielder.

Then I bet he is a great bat off the bench just like Allen Craig will be

I swear every time the Boston crowd serenades Victorino with some Bob Marley - it gets louder each time.

I swear every time the Boston crowd serenades Victorino with some Bob Marley - it gets louder each time.

Yeah that was cute...just like striking out looking

Thats a winner.... GO CARDS!!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back