Be on the lookout tonight everyone....

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to give a little reminder.

Tonight when you get home from work, trick or treating may be very well underway.

The streets, sidewalks, driveways, yards, etc, will be filled with kids/parents.

These kids, will have their attention driven by filling up that candy bag, not you in your vehicle.
Pay attention to them, as they won't be paying attention to you!

Do your part to keep everyone safe tonight!

Happy Holloween!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Yeah my neighborhood get over run by parents from apt. Complexes miles away that bring car loads of kids. Park on the lawns and walk on the grass all night. This is not a fun night as far as HOA is concerned. I'll be sure to watch out for those that respect our neighborhood

Thanks for the reminder, cant be too carefull with all these kids running averywhere!

also, hang on to that fat giraffe mr slice!

Yeah my neighborhood get over run by parents from apt. Complexes miles away that bring car loads of kids. Park on the lawns and walk on the grass all night. This is not a fun night as far as HOA is concerned. I'll be sure to watch out for those that respect our neighborhood

I deal with the same thing in my neighborhood. Hopefully everything goes smooth tongiht

our neighborhood is very quient on halloween--it's mostly young professionals without kids so we only have 2 or 3 people stop by the entire night.

Good looking out...thanks for the neighborhood PSA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An excellent reminder for sure!

Good reminder. I had 2 kids walk in front of my car on the way home while staring at their candy bags

Raining here in Albany. Dark + rain + leaves + kids out in the streets = recipe for disaster. Everyone have a safe night!

We don't really celebrate Halloween in NZ. We as a family have never done it, but we did get a couple of kids last night in the pouring rain.

Back