THP Fantasy Football - Week 10 Thread

No really, I am super nervous. I am not sure giving up Decker was a good move. Pryor wasn't a bad QB and he will give me double digits (teens) each week. Stafford will hopefully give me better numbers, but Torrey Smith can put up 20 or 1.5 so I'm a little scared. I am actually really regretting this now. Damn it!

Ha! So can Decker though... Decker and Smith are pretty much the same player, looking at their stats.

Look at it this way.. Decker is scoring 1 pt more per game then Torrey and Stafford is scoring freaking 5+ points a game more (with tons more POTENTIAL). What are you nervous about?

Just win, baby! ha

Just threw a couple big name trades out there. Looking to drop all my depth at this point to polish up a spot or 2

Just threw a couple big name trades out there. Looking to drop all my depth at this point to polish up a spot or 2

Hmm no email received yet...

No. Don't be nervous. I've been trying to trade for Stafford for weeks. Wish I was in league 1.

Dude, I tried to trade for Stafford too. Whoever has him doesn't want to give him up for anything.

Dude, I tried to trade for Stafford too. Whoever has him doesn't want to give him up for anything.
That would be me. I would trade Stafford but the only other QB on my roster is Seneca Wallace. There is nothing, QB wise, on the waiver wire and most offers either didn't include a QB or had a QB who has no job security. I would most definantly take a top 12 QB and an upgrade at another position for Stafford and the position I'm upgrading (QB/RB for QB/RB) or (QB/WR for QB/WR).

That would be me. I would trade Stafford but the only other QB on my roster is Seneca Wallace. There is nothing, QB wise, on the waiver wire and most offers either didn't include a QB or had a QB who has no job security. I would most definantly take a top 12 QB and an upgrade at another position for Stafford and the position I'm upgrading (QB/RB for QB/RB) or (QB/WR for QB/WR).

We need a 3 team trade then cause I have Brady for ya

Keenum scored more points last week than Stafford has all season dude! Ya gotta risk it to get the biscuit :D

Keenum scored more points last week than Stafford has all season dude! Ya gotta risk it to get the biscuit :D
He could also be the next so-so QB to get benched and Schaub could be back. I'm looking for security at this point in the season.

Let's do this.. I want stafford and have these guys available to throw out there..

Bennet for OhioMatt (he needs a TE)
Douglas for OhioMatt (Would fit his flex spot perfect, and an upgrade over Cecil)

Rice to OhioMike (He currently has to start Dennis Johnson, poor guy)
Ivory to OhioMike (maybe?)

So i need something other than Just Stafford in return though..

He could also be the next so-so QB to get benched and Schaub could be back. I'm looking for security at this point in the season.

Security gets you NO WHERE in a 16-team. You have to stack your starters for a chance... Call me crazy but Glennon is the poster child for security right now... Look at every start of his... 18, 17, 15, 15

Let's do this.. I want stafford and have these guys available to throw out there..

Bennet for OhioMatt (he needs a TE)
Douglas for OhioMatt (Would fit his flex spot perfect, and an upgrade over Cecil)

Rice to OhioMike (He currently has to start Dennis Johnson, poor guy)
Ivory to OhioMike (maybe?)

So i need something other than Just Stafford in return though..

hmm

Matt gets Douglas, Brady
JJ gets Stafford and ?
Mike gets Rice if he wants to do that straight up for brady

If anyone in league #3 is interested in Shane Vereen, let me know.
Sames goes for League 4, Amol and I started negotiations on him and then both realized we were playing each other this week! We'll start negotiations again after our match is done, but if anyone else wants me, send me an offer!

Now we're talking..

Rice for Brady...

Brady & Douglas for Stafford?

gawd Rice is terrible...the thought of having him and foster along with 2 backup RB's makes me want to throw up

gawd Rice is terrible...the thought of having him and foster along with 2 backup RB's makes me want to throw up

Ivory added in? Vick maybe for the chance he makes a game or two splash?

just got back from lunch I'l check it out

I sent a PM to you guys.

I see that. Will look at it in a little bit

League 3, Operation Patience, trade offer headed your way.

Trying to make trades work out sucks

pondering....

Back