Birdieball Putting Greens

Man I need to do another video and post a before and after :seemore: lol my old stance is horrible! Holy :poop: :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

It's 4x18' made in 2-9' sections. It took a about 3 hours to make. My rails overlap both sections to hold them together. I decided if I had to move it, then 2 or 3 sections was the way to do it. There is 16' between the cups.

See post above yours

Awesome video. That looks very high quality.

Have to talk to my brother the wood worker to see if he can do something like that for me. Has your putting improved much on the course?

Man I need to do another video and post a before and after :seemore: lol my old stance is horrible! Holy :poop: :laughing:

First thought that came to mind watching that was that you looked a lot different putting in the MC coverage.

Secondly...awesome set up!

Have to talk to my brother the wood worker to see if he can do something like that for me. Has your putting improved much on the course?

Tremendously! Not because of this tho :laughing: that credit goes to :seemore: if you look at the MC videos of me putting, you will see the greatness that is RST! But until I picked up a Seemore, yes it had improved some. Especially at the beginning of the season. Once season hit my putting green didn't get much use, I started going to range to groove my swing instead. So my putting got worse as the golf season progressed. You have to use the green to get better :banghead:

Might have to Xmas gift myself one of these!

Good Luck #DreamTeam! #beatzoocrew
#Imwithharry
First official '15 Morgan Cup hopeful!

Birdieball Putting Greens

It's pretty easy to make. Measure size you need. Cut 2x4's to length desired. Lay them on their side. Screw together. Remember to put braces across. Best way to explain would be imagining a ladder laying on the ground. Put plywood on top. Put green on and trace holes. Cut holes. Insert 4" PVC pipe. Then add rails.

I used 1x4's for rails.

Well I am hoping with the SeeMore FGP2 I bought Sunday night will help me improve my game. I was out with Hawk and Bhilln Sunday and tried a Seemore FGP2 and fell in love with it. And it just happened that there was one for sell in the marketplace, so i jumped all over it.
Tremendously! Not because of this tho :laughing: that credit goes to :seemore: if you look at the MC videos of me putting, you will see the greatness that is RST! But until I picked up a Seemore, yes it had improved some. Especially at the beginning of the season. Once season hit my putting green didn't get much use, I started going to range to groove my swing instead. So my putting got worse as the golf season progressed. You have to use the green to get better :banghead:

Maybe Bulldog will put one under our Christmas Tree is were nice lol.
Might have to Xmas gift myself one of these!

#Imwithharry

I like the way you think!

#Imwithharry

That Bulldog is one heck of a guy!

Sorry....the grinch got me last week. So Xmas is canceled

And I would of. . Trust me. :p

Ok.... Let's try Bullfrog! Lol

#Imwithharry

Going thru the bulls till ya hit pay dirt? Lol

Got mine in the man cave all set up. Got it 9' by 4' I really really like it.

Bulldog, Bullfrog, hey ill take any christmas gifts under the tree from you guys. Especially if its a Birdieball green sept up like BULLFROGS lol

Thats a sweet set up there man. Even got the SeeMore Bag to hold the there awesome putters. Man I think were all going to be well prepared for next June when we take over SeeMore Putters. Can't wait...
Got mine in the man cave all set up. Got it 9' by 4' I really really like it.

Thats a sweet set up there man. Even got the SeeMore Bag to hold the there awesome putters. Man I think were all going to be well prepared for next June when we take over SeeMore Putters. Can't wait...

You and I both!! I cannot freaking wait till June. I just saw you ordered your first one...Welcome to the addiction!!

Haha addiction, there's no addiction yet. I bet SeeMore putters loves all you guys lol. Can't wait to get down there and actually get fitted with the right putter.
You and I both!! I cannot freaking wait till June. I just saw you ordered your first one...Welcome to the addiction!!

Back