#TheKing Is Here - 3rd Contest

Some great entries for sure, good luck to all! Can't wait to see how the teams continue to be formed

Some great tweets in here gents! Good to see the last minute rush there.

Not too much time left to get those entries sent in!

I wake up to do two things: Play golf and beat harry, I've already played golf today. #ImwithChad http://bit.ly/1aXJwA8

5yjuva7y.jpg

Talk about waiting til the last second PhillyV!

Good luck everyone!

I knew that was coming...wanted to make sure his was the last one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now the waiting begins.........................Good luck to all. There is some great stuff in there.

Good Luck everyone #fingerscrossed

JM

So what do you do if you get in to prepare for this awesome event?

Good luck to all! :)

I don't think I'd do anything different than I'm already going to do. I've got lots of work planned on my swing this
winter/spring. Going to be a MUCH better player next year.

Work on putting, combing my hair and blocking out the screaming and complaining of Harry

For me it means Overtime! Going to make sure my clubs are always with me on the road. That way I can put the work in. Committed to getting my Handicap to single digits. As Gary Player said. The harder I work the luckier I get.

I've got to really spend some time on learning to read greens better. Weakest point of my putting game. Too often I second guess myself while lining up the putt and go with the wrong choice.

Also more putting practice and short game work in general.

Play more Bermuda greens in the month prior. I tend to struggle on speed and reading Bermuda in general though your tip on reading grain to me back in August was a big help.

1. Jump up in the air while probably.making some kind of unmanly noise.
2. Make sure the gf knows where the smelling salt is for when I pass out.
3.make sure I thank everyone for this.
4. Start making sure for the next few months I get serious about my game. Not just going out and smashing balls hear and there.
5. Practice moving the ball a little.
6. Make sure my short game gets to where it needs to as with putting..earn my confidence back.
7. Meet new people
8. Make some new friends
9.HAVE FUN!!!!

1. Represent the whole effort from all social media aspects. Its one thing to campaign to get in and its a totally different thing once in I'm sure.

2. Obviously there will be more information on format, but I would work with my regulars to set up some match play scenarios to try to be sharp mentally.

3. Develop a plan and stick to it in preparation.

4. Do a couple of back flips and the banana dance cause I got in!

JM

Stay true to my game, continue to swing my swing, and work on the short game. 130yds in to the cup.

I plan on working to develop a consistent putting stroke over the winter. I'm not a great putter, and am usually around 34-36 putts. If I can cut that to 30 that would be huge. I also want to groove a consistent swing. Consistency has been a big issue for me this year. I think I made a little break through the last time out though, and really feel like I'm on my way there.

Lessons, lessons, lessons for me - need to quit missing short/right with every club. Already improving though after my first one. And as much putting and short game practice as I can manage. Had 38 putts Saturday, unacceptable. Looking at maybe a putter fitting and new flatstick as well as an Xmas gift to me.

Spend much needed time on each aspect of my game. Break down my swing to find out where the weak spots are and work on the form until it becomes ingrained in my muscle memory.

Be super excited, and instead of working on golf things during the winter I will work on social media for the event. Where else can amateurs get such an amazing opportunity?

Practice, practice, practice, along with repping THP and Cally on social media...and some good natured ribbing of Mr. Arnett.

Back