Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, he is in good spirits all things considered. They say it's not life threatening but he's been fighting the fight since 09. Docs think it's gone and it comes back. He bounces between chemo, radiation and has had a few surgeries. Now it's all catching up to him financially so I'll do what I can to help. I will definitely post more details as things come together.

Thanks again, appreciate it.

Rob,like the others .........I wouldn't even hesitate to say I'll be there!

Thanks guys, he is in good spirits all things considered. They say it's not life threatening but he's been fighting the fight since 09. Docs think it's gone and it comes back. He bounces between chemo, radiation and has had a few surgeries. Now it's all catching up to him financially so I'll do what I can to help. I will definitely post more details as things come together.

Thanks again, appreciate it.

Sorry to hear about this buddy. Like Pete said let me know if there's anything I can do. I know about cancer all to well. I lost my mother and a few other relatives to it. Definitely count me in for a fund raiser.

Pending how this upcoming job interview goes, i might be joining you guys up in the Rochester Area.

Pending how this upcoming job interview goes, i might be joining you guys up in the Rochester Area.

Awesome! What job ya going for if you don't mind us asking?

Good luck with the job interview although you won't be playing as much golf up here this time of year as you would in SC if you get it :)

Good luck with the job interview although you won't be playing as much golf up here this time of year as you would in SC if you get it :)

Nonsense! Our superior company on the golf course would make up for it!

Yea Thats one of the downsides, but i think i can deal with it. Worst case i can fly down to SC and see family and play some golf there.

Awesome! What job ya going for if you don't mind us asking?

Its an IT Job with Frontier Communications.

Good luck with the interview!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its an IT Job with Frontier Communications.

Our Agency's IT Director used to work for Frontier Communications.

Put in a good word for him!!

I'll have to get the skinny on the company. From what I remember him saying, the owner is a pretty cool guy, but don't quote me on that :)

I'll have to get the skinny on the company. From what I remember him saying, the owner is a pretty cool guy, but don't quote me on that :)

Already have in writing from you. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob, sorry to hear about your brother, i am in for the fund raiser, and anything else i can do to help you out

well now boys, looks like fresh meat for the "Hello Kitty" towel when ir13 moves to the rochester area, should we fill him in or let him "earn" the award!!!:bananadance:

Update:

Talked with Mark today guys.

Here is what we have ironed out so far.

Sunday 12/15 1pm-5pm for golf.
Cost will be $20 a man for golf only.

If you guys want to do finger foods and drinks while we are there it will be $30.
(Finger Foods being hodge podge)

I figure if we don't do dinner afterwards we will definitely do food there. My thoughts tho 7 grown men playing golf for 4 hours during lunch time we could definitely do food there and dinner, but that is up to the guys with the longer travels. Thoughts??

jimmy and i hit the sim last night, jimmy played well, he was 1 under par, i was 2 over, one bad drive cost me 2 strokes! as for food on the 15th, finger food is good and going out after sounds like fun!!! :banana:

jimmy and i hit the sim last night, jimmy played well, he was 1 under par, i was 2 over, one bad drive cost me 2 strokes! as for food on the 15th, finger food is good and going out after sounds like fun!!! :banana:

I was 2 under pop. But good try lol.

Update:

If you guys want to do finger foods and drinks while we are there it will be $30.

I figure if we don't do dinner afterwards we will definitely do food there. My thoughts tho 7 grown men playing golf for 4 hours during lunch time we could definitely do food there and dinner, but that is up to the guys with the longer travels. Thoughts??

Jimmy - sounds good for the 15th!!!

If we do finger food while we are playing, we might want to avoid greasy food. I would hate to see a club slip and go flying into the screen. :)

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Update:

Jimmy - sounds good for the 15th!!!

If we do finger food while we are playing, we might want to avoid greasy food. I would hate to see a club slip and go flying into the screen. :)
Everything sounds good to me for the 15th as well. I also echo Aaron's comment about food. I'm not sure what the answer is for snacks, but we did subs one day and they didn't really work out. People were either face down in their food when it was there turn to play, or busy going through napkin after napkin trying to get their hands dry.

Last edited:
I'm looking foreward to this.Doesn't matter what I eat,just happy for the get together and what's nice now is that every day is closer to Easter(and golf season!)

Ok sounds good guys I can tell him we'll just do golf and we can eat afterwards. Or I can ask him to do $25 a man and maybe just get a few bags of chips and dip or something small like that to munch on.

Ok sounds good guys I can tell him we'll just do golf and we can eat afterwards. Or I can ask him to do $25 a man and maybe just get a few bags of chips and dip or something small like that to munch on.

I say do $25 and if we can chips, pretzels and drinks - I think that is perfect. If it has to be $30 to include drinks - that works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back