Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, that rifle and scope is a nice setup.

anybody getting anything on black friday?
palmetto state armory is having a ridiculous sale
might pick up an M&P shield for $350

Sportsmans Warehouse is having great sales but I'll be in a tree stand instead of driving 100 miles to the nearest one. They are selling a Bushmaster for $549. I believe it is the Carbon Lite.

Well, everything is packed and ready to roll tomorrow evening. Going to get back in the woods for the first time since my dad passed away almost 10 years ago. Man, hunting gear has changed so much since then. One thing remains tho, this bad boy is going to drop one:

5094EB5C-6431-47E4-87F7-64CCB6140264.jpg
wow, beautiful

Good luck sparks! Im going to give this bad boy a workout this weekend.
hyne5u9e.jpg
also beautiful.

Didn't know there were people with these kinda semi custom rifles on here.

Do it man, the M&P line is my favorite polymer pistol line. You won't regret it! Great gun, lifetime warranty, American, what more could you want?
yeah man totally worth it for the price
Sportsmans Warehouse is having great sales but I'll be in a tree stand instead of driving 100 miles to the nearest one. They are selling a Bushmaster for $549. I believe it is the Carbon Lite.
i want a ton of stuff but sadly i cant afford it all so ill get the one highest on the list. since i already built an AR im going pistol next then shotgun down the road but shotguns are way easy to find and are pretty cheap

yeah man totally worth it for the price

i want a ton of stuff but sadly i cant afford it all so ill get the one highest on the list. since i already built an AR im going pistol next then shotgun down the road but shotguns are way easy to find and are pretty cheap

SW also selling the SR1911 for $599 FWIW

oh man id love a multiple gun purchase but i dont have the dough

happy thanksgiving everyone. hope you guys have a good one full of food and family. lets enjoy our freedom while it lasts

Glad to see prices coming down, even if ammo is still hard to come by here. Just got shipping notification last night and new piece to the collection should arrive Sat at my FFL; hope the range isn't too busy to get some time in.with it. Too impatient for 3 day waiting periods….

to anyone coming to my house today and to the nsa team monitoring all of your social media posts.*whispers* "the bird is in the oven"

I took my brother shooting today, he hadn't shot my M&P after the apex trigger and kit install, he was so impressed at how easy it was to hit a consistent grouping and how accurate it was.

whelp missed out on the sale lol... frikken fell asleep after turkey day and when i woke up this morning it was sold out lol

Wow... At the State College Wally-world, hardly any 9/40/45/308 left after this morning.

Wow... At the State College Wally-world, hardly any 9/40/45/308 left after this morning.
yeah i went to a few places after work today and it was pretty insane the things that were sold out

Indeed. State College Dick's had a bit of stock, but all their sale Mossbergs were gone... go figure. :D

Stopped by the local shop last night... Decent selection of ammo but 2 box each limit. Picked up 2 9mm and 2 .45 range ammo... And this guy followed me home too.
sa7ujyzy.jpg

Want to get a big gun of some sort for fun. Just don't want to spend a lot of money. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Want to get a assault rifle of some sort for fun. Just don't want to spend a lot of money. Any ideas?

I have my eyes on the m&p 15 sport and the bushmaster carbon lite. Both around $700. You might check PSA's website for kits too

Want to get a assault rifle of some sort for fun. Just don't want to spend a lot of money. Any ideas?

First idea is to stop calling it an Assault rifle.

Stopped by the local shop last night... Decent selection of ammo but 2 box each limit. Picked up 2 9mm and 2 .45 range ammo... And this guy followed me home too.
sa7ujyzy.jpg

Springfield?

swing your swing

Does the AR in AR15 not stand for Assault Rifle?

Spoiler
I'm just stirrin' the pot. IIRC it was just the ARmalite model designation.

First idea is to stop calling it an Assault rifle.

AR stands for armalite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back