Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddock dome today.............striking well,just my opinion!

​Announcement for 12/15 Simulator Outing

What are your guys's thoughts on the secret santa? My thought was everyone who wants to participate brings a gift minimum value of $20 and make sure it is wrapped. Then we draw to see who gets to pick first for the gifts. Obviously we can't pick our own gifts. Thoughts on that?

What are your guys's thoughts on the secret santa? My thought was everyone who wants to participate brings a gift minimum value of $20 and make sure it is wrapped. Then we draw to see who gets to pick first for the gifts. Obviously we can't pick our own gifts. Thoughts on that?

Sounds good to me. Just thinking out loud here, but a minimum of $20 sounds a bit open-ended to me. May I suggest a maximum instead? Or a range?

Sounds good to me. Just thinking out loud here, but a minimum of $20 sounds a bit open-ended to me. May I suggest a maximum instead? Or a range?

I was thinking like $20-$25 meaning at least a $20 bill but if someone wanted to spend more they could. But usually the $20-$25 range is good for Secret Santa IMO.

I was thinking like $20-$25 meaning at least a $20 bill but if someone wanted to spend more they could. But usually the $20-$25 range is good for Secret Santa IMO.

I say $25. That way if someone wants to pick up a box of golf balls and it is $26 or $27 - not an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good range for a present. You really think there will be golf related gifts?:bulgy-eyes:

That's a good range for a present. You really think there will be golf related gifts?:bulgy-eyes:
I'm KEEPING the bottle of Jameson!

Just finished my Secret Santa gift, and grab bag gift ideas for this are swirling. Pretty sure I can get it done in that price range.

I'm KEEPING the bottle of Jameson!

Just finished my Secret Santa gift, and grab bag gift ideas for this are swirling. Pretty sure I can get it done in that price range.

Admit it. If you are throwing in a bottle of Jameson - it is half drunk already. :)

I know it would be with me.

Good to me

Dean!! You making the trip out too?!?! I'm pumped if you are!!

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I am probably going to Vermont to ski that weekend.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I am probably going to Vermont to ski that weekend.
BOOOOO. Lots of weekends to go skiing in Vermont, but this will be your last chance to see my fat face in 2013!

Boooooo! You gotta make it Jim! Won't be the same without ya!!!

i wonder if a pair of ski's has a sissy little fade in them ? :bananadance:

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

i wonder if a pair of ski's has a sissy little fade in them ? :bananadance:

Well now we know what it feels like when Jim blows off everyone else to come play golf with is. Have fun, you suck for not making it and we will miss you. :)

I hope there isn't a fade on those skis - wouldn't want him going into the woods!! :)

Well now we know what it feels like when Jim blows off everyone else to come play golf with is. Have fun, you suck for not making it and we will miss you. :)

I hope there isn't a fade on those skis - wouldn't want him going into the woods!! :)

Aaron and Jim,they probably have a draw to them and end up veering towards the lake!

right now I'm planning on it.
Nice!you and Pete will make a nice addition(along with Rob!) Hope this weather stays good.

Sim League's Stats for Maddog and I tonight.

Me..

Birdies..4
Eagles..0 (Shoulda been 1)
Pars..4
Bogeys..0
Double Bogeys..1 (Ouch!)
Score 34
Score To Par -2
Longest Drive...257.82
Fairways Hit..4
Girs..6
Putts..12
Putts per Gir..1.5

Maddog..

Birdies..1
Eagles..0
Pars..7
Bogeys..1
Score..36
Score To Par..E
Longest Drive..228 (LOL!)
Fairways Hit..3
Girs..7
Putts..16
Putts per Gir..1.86

Those are some pretty impressive stats there Jimmy, especially for having a double.

Those are some pretty impressive stats there Jimmy, especially for having a double.

Thanks Case! I played pretty well today. I drove the ball better than the numbers show. I missed the fairway twice by make a yard or two. I JUST missed an eagle on the last hole too. How have you been bud?! You been getting any practice in at the dome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back